Tuts 4 You
Black Hat Anonymous

Private EXE Protector CLOSED Its Service !!

Black Hat Anonymous
Posted (edited)

As We all Know, Very less unpacking material is available about Private EXE Protector and its Latest Version is almost undefeatable. They are good but now they decided to close there service.

As We can see here -

https://private-exe-protector.com/project-closing/

Dear customers, after 15 years of developing and supporting this project – we plan to close it.

From 01-07-2019 we will stop selling new licenses and will not renewing old licenses.

All customers will get support until license expiration and LAC with gateway will work as usual!

Thx for using our software.

Tell Your Review about it, If you are user or came across with it anytime. 

Edited by Black Hat Anonymous (see edit history)

deepzero

Oh, what a shame! All things come to an end, I guess.

its Latest Version is almost undefeatable

Really? The last hyped update (5.0?)  I looked at didnt really bring much new stuff.

Black Hat Anonymous
13 minutes ago, deepzero said:

Oh, what a shame! All things come to an end, I guess.

Really? The last hyped update (5.0?)  I looked at didnt really bring much new stuff.

A detailed explanation of unpacking version 3 is available but version 5 is online license control based. 

Yes its really strange they decided to close though they are better then most of there competitors. 

tbh 90% marketing software protected with it not get cracked since very elite crackers tried there best. they provide good security. I tried to unpack myself a delphi tool protected with it though after dump it was crashing. after alot of try i ultimately decided to give up. 

deepzero

Yes, i wrote some of that information on v3. :)

Well, if it's entirely online-based that of course takes away much of the fun...

• Like 1

Black Hat Anonymous
49 minutes ago, deepzero said:

Yes, i wrote some of that information on v3. :)

Well, if it's entirely online-based that of course takes away much of the fun...

Yes License Management and Activation through server. As we see in enigma too (in legit license).