Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Mizre

Mizre

Add walkthrough to the solution

img%5D

Started with searching all text strings for Unregistered then placed a BP on the first call prior to the badboy at that location

Breakpoint-this-call.jpg

Some strange string is shown

strange-string.jpg

A little further down there is a loop which reiterates the characters in the correct order to give the password

the-magic.jpg

Spoiler

The password is : find_me_if_you_can

It was a good exercise for a newbie like me thank you. I realise that patching also achieves the same effect as registering but for some serial fishing is another option. As the great Lena 151 always said "There are many ways to attack a target"

Mizre

Mizre

Add walkthrough to the solution

img%5D

Started with searching all text strings for Unregistered then placed a BP on the first call prior to the badboy at that location

Breakpoint-this-call.jpg

Some strange string is shown

strange-string.jpg

A little further down there is a loop which reiterates the characters in the correct order to give the password

the-magic.jpg

Spoiler

It was a good exercise for a newbie like me thank you. I realise that patching also achieves the same effect as registering but for some serial fishing is another option. As the great Lena 151 always said "There are many ways to attack a target"

Mizre

Mizre

Typo

img%5D

Spoiler

Mizre

Mizre

img%5D

Spoiler

find_me_if_you_can