Tuts 4 You

Edit History

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi again,

I have another question.I have created a menu again with dynamic IDs and Strings using AppendMenu & ModifyMenu (MF_OWNERDRAW) & SetMenuItemBitmaps.If I dont use MF_OWNERDRAW flag = not calling WM_DRAWITEM then the whole menu gets shown right.If I use MF_OWNERDRAW flag then the icons will not shown.

So my question in this case is how to show that icon?Is it possible to use SetMenuItemBitmaps function with AppendMenu & ModifyMenu (MF_OWNERDRAW)?How to receive then the bitmap handle of a menu entry in WM_DRAWITEM?

My goal is it to set icons X (are dynamic) before I enter WM_DRAWITEM.On the same place where I call AppendMenu / ModifyMenu if possible.In this case I wouldnt need to create a extra array to store ID & icon which belongs to ID into etc.

greetz

EDIT: I see I also have a problem to use GetMenuString function after I did choose a menu entry.The functions gives a error called Menu_item_not_found in Ownerdraw mode!?In not Ownerdraw mode it works.Strange.The ID & menu handle are correct.

LCF-AT

LCF-AT

Hi again,

I have another question.I have created a menu again with dynamic IDs and Strings using AppendMenu & ModifyMenu (MF_OWNERDRAW) & SetMenuItemBitmaps.If I dont use MF_OWNERDRAW flag = not calling WM_DRAWITEM then the whole menu gets shown right.If I use MF_OWNERDRAW flag then the icons will not shown.

So my question in this case is how to show that icon?Is it possible to use SetMenuItemBitmaps function with AppendMenu & ModifyMenu (MF_OWNERDRAW)?How to receive then the bitmap handle of a menu entry in WM_DRAWITEM?

My goal is it to set icons X (are dynamic) before I enter WM_DRAWITEM.On the same place where I call AppendMenu / ModifyMenu if possible.In this case I wouldnt need to create a extra array to store ID & icon which belongs to ID into etc.

greetz