Tuts 4 You

Edit History

XenocodeRCE

XenocodeRCE

I don't understand how new this is, nor how good this is, considering the fact that you can grab a & b value, calculate the truth table of both really easily, to then replace the truth operation to integer, and then calculate result using stack operation.

I mean, if it would have used more than 2 arg truth table, or if it would have used modal logic / predicate logic expression then why not, but proposition logic is something that can be considered too weak for such task in my opinion.

As my field is not IT i still have something to help http://dailynous.com/2018/11/07/new-free-open-source-multi-purpose-multi-system-logic-software/

have a nice day !

XenocodeRCE

XenocodeRCE

I don't understand how new this is, nor how good this is, considering the fact that you can grab a & b value, calculate the truth table of both really easily, to then replace the truth operation to integer, and then calculate result using stack operation.

I mean, if it would have used more than 2 arg truth table, or if it would have used modal logic / predicate logic expression then why not, but proposition logic is something that can be considered too weak for such task in my opinion