Edit History

wabafit

wabafit

Language : .NET
Platform : Windows x64
OS Version : All
Packer / Protector : Modified ConfuserEx

Description :

This is a heavily modified version of ConfuserEx, mostly custom, some copied from other obfuscators seen in the wild. I believe this to be difficult to reverse to some extent, but definitely not even close to impossible. (Also ignore old Discord ID added I changed accounts a while ago.) Also, please document how you were able to reverse it, and post the serial key. Thank you!

Screenshot :

image.png

Download: 

CrackMeO.exe

wabafit

wabafit

Description :

This is a heavily modified version of ConfuserEx, mostly custom, some copied from other obfuscators seen in the wild. I believe this to be difficult to reverse to some extent, but definitely not even close to impossible. (Also ignore old Discord ID added I changed accounts a while ago.)

Screenshot :

image.png

Download: 

CrackMeO.exe

wabafit

wabafit

Description :

This is a heavily modified version of ConfuserEx, mostly custom, some copied from other obfuscators seen in the wild. I believe this to be difficult to reverse to some extent, but definitely not even close to impossible. (Also ignore old Discord ID added I changed accounts a while ago.)

Screenshot :

image.png.e8a4a0cc24a7c06d44c7c650926d9d59.png

Download: 

CrackMeO.exe

image.png

image.png

image.png

wabafit

wabafit

Description :

Screenshot :

image.png.e8a4a0cc24a7c06d44c7c650926d9d59.png

Download: 

CrackMeO.exe

image.png

image.png

image.png