Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Xyl2k

Xyl2k

typo

If you look for a good reader for your pc get yourself a proxmark3 and if you just want to look into mifare 1k just get a cheap ACR122U from ebay.
if you want to have fun get yourself and arduino or rpi with a pn532 module, it's capable of reading mifare 1k and i had already fun with it too, hacking few weak card systems and making portable nfc card cloner, with this module from adafruit, but there is alternatives who are cheaper.
if you have a smartphone capable of nfc reading you can try android apps such as Tag NFC Cloner, work fine too.

edit: related to credit card reading i don't now, but i'm sure something should exist in github.

Xyl2k

Xyl2k

typo

If you look for a good reader for your pc get yourself a proxmark3 and if you just want to look into mifare 1k just get a cheap ACR122U from ebay.
if you want to have fun get yourself and arduino or rpi with a pn532 module, it's capable of reading mifare 1k and i had already fun with it too, hacking few weak card systems and making portable nfc card cloner, with this module from adafruit, but there is alternatives who are cheaper.
if you have a smartphone capable of nfc reading you can try android apps such as Tag NFC Cloner, work fine too.

edit: related to credit card reading i don't now, but i'm sure something should exist in github.

Xyl2k

Xyl2k

typo

Xyl2k

Xyl2k

typo

if you want to have fun get yourself and arduino or rpi with a pn532 module, it's capable of reading mifare 1k and i had already fun with it too hacking cards and making portable nfc card cloner, this one exactly, but there is alternative who are cheaper.

Xyl2k

Xyl2k

If you look or a good reader for your pc get yourself a proxmark3 and if you just want to look into mifare 1k just get a cheap ACR122U.
if you want to have fun get yourself and arduino or rpi with a pn532 module, it's capable of reading mifare 1k and i had already had fun with it too hacking cards and making portable nfc card cloner.
if you have a smartphone capable of nfc reading you can try android apps such as Tag NFC Cloner.

Xyl2k

Xyl2k

If you look or a good reader for your pc get yourself a proxmark3 and if you just want to look into mifare 1k just get a cheap ACR122U.
if you want to have fun get yourself and arduino or rpi with a pn532 module, it's capable of reading mifare 1k and i had already had fun with it too hacking cards and making portable nfc card cloner.
if you have a smartphone capable of nfc reading you can try android apps such as T.