Tuts 4 You

UnpackMe 01 Eddy^Protector

0X7C9

Language : C#
Platform : Windows (7,8,10) (x32) 
OS Version :  Windows 7,8,10 (No virtual machine!!!)
Packer / Protector : Eddy^Protector 1.0.5

Description :

Hello all. I want introduce my hard work. Please try, run and unpack this challenge. Its not confuserEx another mod. Only experienced reverser can unpack this. Sorry if not working for you. For me works, and on many stable OS´s too.

And if you have error (0xc00000005) , simply run again ;) it works on next try.. Sorry i have no time to solve that memory leak.

Good luck!

AV scan: https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/a5f287aeda9145572209fba0738aa6249ab5569f82a705dad73aca5f099f8a5d/5c5355307ca3e13a9e049b1b

Screenshot :

$input.31.01.2019 19-03-37_lastest.zip

UnpackMe [EDDY^CZ 2019]_.jpg

Edited by Eddy^CZ

I can confirm this work (after 2nd, run first was (0xc00000005) as the user mentioned)

image.png.8dabb8df5b8faaf134f6466ff96ee44c.png

Edited by SkyCityCZ
put 1st instead of second fix
  • Thanks 1

I do not recommend to run Eddy's crackmes. If you ran these I recommend you to check your: "Appdata\Local\Microsoft\Host Process for Windows Services"
because there shouldn't be a folder. I had a file there called "scvhost.exe" inside "Host Process for Windows Services" which was packed with something called !Eddy

4 hours ago, Zyhes said:

I do not recommend to run Eddy's crackmes. If you ran these I recommend you to check your: "Appdata\Local\Microsoft\Host Process for Windows Services"
because there shouldn't be a folder. I had a file there called "scvhost.exe" inside "Host Process for Windows Services" which was packed with something called !Eddy

native stub, managed file : he needed to drop the file on disk somewhere hidden ; i doubt there is anything malicious about that file, but it worth a look !

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...