Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Please note that revisions older than -1 days are pruned and will no longer show here
kao

kao

I see that Teddy has already implemented certain changes in "Crackmes" section. :) 

One small request to consider - since all solutions will be moderated and hidden by default, it would be nice to see something like "Post by XYZ is awaiting moderation" or at least "X posts are awaiting moderation". Reason for the request - it's no fun to reinvent the wheel and solve a crackme that's already been solved. So, if I see that someone-I-know-as-a-good-reverser has already posted a solution that is awaiting moderation, I'll probably spend my time on something else. 

Other thing - what will happen to comments like "Crackme is not working on Windows 7" and similar? Will they go through moderation queue as well? 

kao

kao

I see that Teddy has already implemented certain changes in "Crackmes" section. :) 

One small request to consider - since all solutions will be moderated and hidden by default, it would be nice to see something like "Post by XYZ is awaiting moderation" or at least "X posts are awaiting moderation". Reason for the request - it's no fun reinvent the wheel and solve a crackme that's already been solved. So, if I see that someone-I-know-is-a-good-reverser has already posted a solution and is awaiting moderation, I'll probably spend my time on something else.