Tuts 4 You

Edit History

SunBeam

SunBeam

Find it funny how the agitator creates the topic to try and bring attention to what he had to post later on :) Puny schemes. People just have lives; RE isn't going anywhere. Same as there's been one generation of smart, skilled and enthused people, others will follow. Circle of life. What I do find funny is how this "high-level programming" works even with big companies, such as Denuvo. I put quotes because same as Java relies on a ton of shit OTHER people wrote across time, which they now justĀ import, similarly Denuvo relies on VMProtect to shield whatever crap they've got going on. Were it not for it, we'd have gotten ourselves the ol' time SecuROM/SafeDisc fiascos. I digress..

Congrats, ExoD :) And keep it up, love your work.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Find it funny how the agitator creates the post to try and bring attention to what he had to post later on :) Puny schemes. People just have lives; RE isn't going anywhere. Same as there's been one generation of smart, skilled and enthused people, others will follow. Circle of life. What I do find funny is how this "high-level programming" works even with big companies, such as Denuvo. I put quotes because same as Java relies on a ton of shit OTHER people wrote across time, which they now just import, similarly Denuvo relies on VMProtect to shield whatever crap they've got going on. Were it not for it, we'd have gotten ourselves the ol' time SecuROM/SafeDisc fiascos. I digress..

Congrats, ExoD :) And keep it up, love your work.