Tuts 4 You

Edit History

atom0s

atom0s

1 hour ago, mrexodia said:

That post was just because we (the administrators) are frustrated with the situation at exetools. The TechLord situation has been getting out of hand over there, but I see no reason to go on about it here. I have been voting to ban him for years now, because this is exactly what I was afraid of happening. That is my personal opinion, not the one of my employer.

I've been reporting all the posts made here about all the nonsense going on there that they are trying to bleed into this site as well. Just ignore him as well mrexodia, it's not the real p4r4d0x. It's one of Tech's groupies, if not Tech himself, looking to stir drama up on this site as well. 

Congrats on the job, perhaps you can steer them into a better direction from being so anti-consumer. :P

atom0s

atom0s

1 hour ago, mrexodia said:

That post was just because we (the administrators) are frustrated with the situation at exetools. The TechLord situation has been getting out of hand over there, but I see no reason to go on about it here. I have been voting to ban him for years now, because this is exactly what I was afraid of happening. That is my personal opinion, not the one of my employer.

I've been reporting all the posts made here about all the nonsense going on there that they are trying to bleed into this site as well. Just ignore him as well mrexodia, it's not the real p4r4d0x. It's one of Tech's groupies, if not Tech himself, looking to stir drama up on this site as well. 

Congrats on the job, perhaps you can steer them into a better direction from being so anti-consumer. :P