Tuts 4 You

Edit History

mrexodia

mrexodia

It is indeed true that I work for Denuvo and this is public information you can see at my LinkedIn profile.

We use x64dbg at work and I have assured that there in no conflicts of interest in that regard. I keep working on features I need like always.

However I would like to say that those “rumors” don’t exist and my employer has no influence about what I do or say online. If you feel like you have some questions related to those “rumors” @p4r4d0x (or anybody else) you can ask those things to me directly instead of going deep in conspiracies that you hear from “senior reversers”.

With regards to breaking communities, there is absolutely zero benefit like @Progman noted. The reversing community as a whole has been going downhill in my opinion for years now and if anything we need more people sharing information online, not less.

@Kurapica I will keep sharing my tools and knowledge as always. Nowadays I’m more active on Github and Stack Exchange than these (and other) forums, but I’m sure you can appreciate how your available time changes if you start your first full time job 😀

Also only few people seem to write my nickname as I like it nowadays: “mrexodia”, which is surprising :)

mrexodia

mrexodia

It is indeed true that I work for Denuvo and this is public information you can see at my LinkedIn profile.

We use x64dbg at work and I have assured that there in no conflicts of interest in that regard. I keep working on features I need like always.

However I would like to say that those “rumors” don’t exist and my employer has no influence about what I do or say online. If you feel like you have some questions related to those “rumors” @p4r4d0x (or anybody else) you can ask those things to me directly instead of going deep in conspiracies.

With regards to breaking communities, there is absolutely zero benefit like @Progman noted. The reversing community as a whole has been going downhill in my opinion for years now and if anything we need more people sharing information online, not less.

@Kurapica I will keep sharing my tools and knowledge as always. Nowadays I’m more active on Github and Stack Exchange than these (and other) forums, but I’m sure you can appreciate how your available time changes if you start your first full time job 😀

Also only few people seem to write my nickname as I like it nowadays: “mrexodia”, which is surprising :)