Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Please note that revisions older than -1 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Benten

Benten

Dear Mr.Exodia,

It's a pleasure and the greatest honor to have you reply to my post as always.

10 hours ago, mrexodia said:

What part of https://github.com/x64dbg/x64dbg/wiki/Compiling-the-whole-project doesn’t explain properly how to clone and build the repository?

It's very good and it worked out for me for quite some time. I don't know what happened lately, now I get a lot of errors from the Zydis project. Please have a look if you have some time.

Also I have updated the script to include btparser folder as well now. Please find it attached below. I am also attaching the error list here for your kind reference. The clone repo is not downloading all the files you see, so I had to come up with this script to download them all, may be it's just me.

May I ask you one more little favor, now that I got your kind attention, please have a look at my request here. It's really worth looking into.

Highest Respects,

Ben

0. x64dbg.Clone.SourceCodeDir.bat

Benten

Benten

Dear Mr.Exodia,

It's a pleasure and the greatest honor to have you reply to my post as always.

36 minutes ago, mrexodia said:

What part of https://github.com/x64dbg/x64dbg/wiki/Compiling-the-whole-project doesn’t explain properly how to clone and build the repository?

It's very good and it worked out for me for quite some time. I don't know what happened lately, now I get a lot of errors from the Zydis project. Please have a look if you have some time.

Also I have updated the script to include btparser folder as well now. Please find it attached below. I am also attaching the error list here for your kind reference. The clone repo is not downloading all the files you see, so I had to come up with this script to download them all, may be it's just me.

May I ask you one more little favor, now that I got your kind attention, please have a look at my request here. It's really worth looking into.

Highest Respects,

Ben

0. x64dbg.Clone.SourceCodeDir.bat

Errors.txt