Tuts 4 You

Edit History

evlncrn8

evlncrn8

wow a86 and d86 and a386, theres a blast from the past.. and the days when you coded with thought.. no bloat, tight, clean code, memory reusage (and planning).. i also started similar to kao, interest in viruses and stuff, and it all went from there.. playing with the nowhereman vcl (chiba city / aroseisaroseisarose) and things like that, and that dos interrupt list (ralf brown), but i think all of us have started slow, and made many mistakes, and learned from them... cutting corners might seem like a good idea at the time but it will, sooner or later hugely take a chunk out of your backside... 

learning the primitives, like whats a byte, dword, qword, signed, unsigned, fpu instructions etc.. slowly but steadily building up your own knowledge so when you read asm or other languages you can run it in your head most of the time and get a good feel for what its doing... 

also, learning a little google @James Taylor would be a good idea, and sticking to one frigging thing too.. stop trying to learn everything at once.. its like building blocks.. learn on a solid base.. and also use the search button too.. cos im really getting tired of repetitive posts of yours which all have a common theme - that being 'explain this to me'.. it gets explained, and then you make a new post, which has similar code / theme and you dont understand a bloody bit of it... 

evlncrn8

evlncrn8

wow a86 and d86 and a386, theres a blast from the past.. and the days when you coded with thought.. no bloat, tight, clean code, memory reusage (and planning).. i also started similar to kao, interest in viruses and stuff, and it all went from there.. playing with the nowhereman vcl (chiba city / aroseisaroseisarose) and things like that, and that dos interrupt list (the name of the guy escapes me atm), but i think all of us have started slow, and made many mistakes, and learned from them... cutting corners might seem like a good idea at the time but it will, sooner or later hugely take a chunk out of your backside... 

learning the primitives, like whats a byte, dword, qword, signed, unsigned, fpu instructions etc.. slowly but steadily building up your own knowledge so when you read asm or other languages you can run it in your head most of the time and get a good feel for what its doing... 

also, learning a little google @James Taylor would be a good idea, and sticking to one frigging thing too.. stop trying to learn everything at once.. its like building blocks.. learn on a solid base.. and also use the search button too.. cos im really getting tired of repetitive posts of yours which all have a common theme - that being 'explain this to me'.. it gets explained, and then you make a new post, which has similar code / theme and you dont understand a bloody bit of it... 

evlncrn8

evlncrn8

wow a86 and d86 and a386, theres a blast from the past.. and the days when you coded with thought.. no bloat, tight, clean code, memory reusage (and planning).. i also started similar to kao, interest in viruses and stuff, and it all went from there.. playing with the nowhereman vcl (chiba city / aroseisaroseisarose) and things like that, and that dos interrupt list (the name of the guy escapes me atm), but i think all of us have started slow, and made many mistakes, and learned from them... cutting corners might seem like a good idea at the time but it will, sooner or later hugely take a chunk out of your backside...