Tuts 4 You

Edit History

ViL

ViL

i was testing quads using multiple colors (gouraud-shade) and for some reason virtual machines either inverts the quad colors or vertex order

here's a screenshot

i did a test using the same exe in my host and guest virtual machine, at the left of their screen they are all three triangles, both quads at the right

also enumerated the vertex order in which they are drawn in the image, you can notice the quads color or vertex are inverted on the virtual machine

i tested on VMware and a friend also tested on VirtualBox, the result is the same on both, may i ask why this happens?

attached the exe and source, the assembly source is here if that's better

thanks beforehand! :D

masm32-vm-color-test.zip

ViL

ViL

i was testing quads using multiple colors (gouraud-shade) and for some reason virtual machines either inverts the quad colors or vertex order

here's a screenshot

i did a test using the same exe in my host and guest virtual machine, at the left of their screen they are all three triangles, both quads at the right

also enumerated the vertex order in which they are drawn in the image, you can notice the quads color or vertex are inverted on the virtual machine

i tested on VMware and a friend also tested on VirtualBox, the result is the same on both, may i ask why this happens?

attached the exe and source, the assembly source is here if that's better:

masm32-vm-color-test.zip

ViL

ViL

here's a screenshot

i tested on VMWare and a friend also tested on VirtualBox, the result is the same on both, may i ask why this happens?

masm32-vm-color-test.zip

ViL

ViL

here's a screenshot

i did a test using the same exe in my host and guest virtual machine, at the left of their screen they are all triangles, at the right all quads

i tested on VMWare and a friend also tested on VirtualBox, the result is the same on both, may i ask why this happens?

masm32-vm-color-test.zip

ViL

ViL

here's a screenshot

i did a test using the same exe in my host and guest virtual machine, at the left of their screen they are all triangles, at the right all quads

a friend also tested on VirtualBox, and the result is the same, may i ask why this happens?

masm32-vm-color-test.zip

ViL

ViL

here's a screenshot

a friend also tested on VirtualBox, and the result is the same, may i ask why this happens?

attached the source and exe, the assembly source is here if that's better:

masm32-vm-color-test.zip