Wasn't that hard.
1. Dump the assembly.
- Open it in x64dbg
- Break on the entrypoint of clr.dll
- Dump with MegaDumper
2. Deobfuscate it.
- For this I wrote a program that I attached below
- It will deobfuscate the assembly and we can run it/debug it as we please
3. Writing a keygen.
While I was reversing, I found a formula that makes this really easy:
- You just generate a random string that when you add up the characters of it, you receive 662 as the sum.
- Encrypt it using the Aes thing, just copy paste from dnSpy
- Write it to a file
UI.: The large filesize of the keygen is due to the music...:) enjoy