Jump to content
Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
yum00769

no sleep (this time taking drugs) THANKS ADMIN

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

yum00769

this is gonna be more serious challenge than the other one ...

this time im going to stick with the admins advice and İm gonna take drugs.(Drug name: Modiwake)

My goal: keep the brain high functionality while far as i can go without sleep

FAR AS...

World record is 11 days...keep in mind

24 hour without sleep DONE 

 

 

yes i know i have no life...But nikola tesla2

or other great minds

im going too far

cuz i am crazy af

and i am not proud of this

but i cant stop myself ...

 

Edited by yum00769 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769

Modiwake + coffein + cigarettes + learning new programming languages(btw i already know about the 7 tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
atom0s

I have no idea why you keep bothering with this, you are risking your life and risking long term damage to your brain doing this.. what point is it to hold the world record for this? You need a better hobby or a job..

 

Also looking at your stream, your 'record' wont count even if you do beat the current one. You are streaming with no proof. A counter and some random animation is not going to validate your record.

Edited by atom0s (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769
16 minutes ago, atom0s said:

I have no idea why you keep bothering with this, you are risking your life and risking long term damage to your brain doing this.. what point is it to hold the world record for this? You need a better hobby or a job..

 

Also looking at your stream, your 'record' wont count even if you do beat the current one. You are streaming with no proof. A counter and some random animation is not going to validate your record.

you can talk with me to confirm that i am still awake btw i am living zombie ...I hate living and i wanna die so this is just an experiement..I can die happy now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769

27 hour im not feeling tired thx to the drugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abhi93696
4 hours ago, yum00769 said:

Modiwake + coffein + cigarettes + learning new programming languages(btw i already know about the 7 tho)

Man this is crazzy!!!

I agree with atom0s why doing so???

 

Moreover the person who made the world record(Randy Gardner) of 264 consecutive hours (11 days) did so without the use of any stimulants

So you just break the rule! ;)

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769
7 minutes ago, abhi93696 said:

Man this is crazzy!!!

I agree with atom0s why doing so???

 

Moreover the person who made the world record(Randy Gardner) of 264 consecutive hours (11 days) did so without the use of any stimulants

So you just break the rule! ;)

 

 

ikr but rules for the breaking ...and why am i exacly doing this ? cuz i am wondering how many times my body can staying alive 

Edited by yum00769 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kuqadk3

Great man. Keep it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769
6 minutes ago, kuqadk3 said:

Great man. Keep it up

proud of you (meme)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
atom0s
3 hours ago, yum00769 said:

you can talk with me to confirm that i am still awake btw i am living zombie ...I hate living and i wanna die so this is just an experiement..I can die happy now

 

"you can talk to me" is not a valid confirmation if you want your record to be honored or even thought about. Anyone can setup a 24/7 stream that auto-responds to chat and claim they stayed up. Without video proof of yourself being there the full time, no one is going to believe you.  But do whatever you want, you don't seem interested in taking this serious if you are actually going for a world record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769
7 minutes ago, atom0s said:

"you can talk to me" is not a valid confirmation if you want your record to be honored or even thought about. Anyone can setup a 24/7 stream that auto-responds to chat and claim they stayed up. Without video proof of yourself being there the full time, no one is going to believe you.  But do whatever you want, you don't seem interested in taking this serious if you are actually going for a world record.

i living in my moms basement so we have limited supplies sorry for that -.-

plus: im doing this for my own wonder just i wanna share this with you guys :)

Edited by yum00769 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769

30 hours awake...I feel good

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769

33 h

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kuqadk3

Still awake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yum00769
5 hours ago, kuqadk3 said:

Still awake?

im awake while 50 hours... im not posting lately cuz i am not feeling well...Im sick of everything !

Edited by yum00769 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurapica

Why do you post such information on an RCE website ?

Edited by Kurapica (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurapica

Get some SSRI man, you will feel better :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ritalin_

i am also lonely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
atom0s

21 posts and not a single one of them has anything to do with the content of this site.. should really just ban him or something these topics are pointless.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MindSystem

Agreeing with atom0s. What is the aim? Having a fornicating stupid record and having perhaps your name in a book? And you're ready to risk your life for that? 

All the mix that you made (cigarettes, drugs, cafeine, ...) make lot of damages to your brain. I noticed that you learn programming. Why do you not use your skill to help the world (yes, it seems more crazy than your challenges) It will be a better hobby than just sitting in front on your computers for hours... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xyl2k

what others said, this is ridiculous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
evlncrn8

next challenge to break the record of the amount of times to masturbate to kill you ?

Edited by evlncrn8 (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...