Tuts 4 You

Edit History

xSRTsect

xSRTsect

Gay Reasons.

Hello.

Who the heck designed the new security requirements as far as passwords for this forum? Its absolutely insane.

This time I submit a fully devirtualized version of the aforementioned crackme for the 64 bit version of VMP.

Of course, I didn't work on this entirely by myself, it was more like a joint project with other reversers that are no strangers to this forum.

Because we all had the same interests (code deobfuscation/VMs devirtualization/Unpacking) we decide to create our own group, where we essentially reverse some well known protectors for PE files.

Current group members:

@fvrmatteo

@SmilingWolf

@mrexodia

@xSRTsect

@Raham

@root

@Downpour

People involved in the coding of the 64 bit VMP devirtualization tool:

@fvrmatteo, @SmilingWolf, @mrexodia@xSRTsect.

The tools will never be released.

There is a tiny chance that an outsider can join our group IFF you have pwned an interesting protector and you are willing to share your insight with our group or you are willing to impress us with some mad unpacking / deobfuscation skills.

Best Regards,

The European Reversers Alliance.

Edit: Added gay @ symbols to the nicknames (some people really wanted that). And added a more gay version of the devirtualized binary which is essentially the same but with the devirtualized functions linked statically.

devirtualized.rar

inlined_version_ERA.7z

xSRTsect

xSRTsect

Gay Reasons.

Hello.

Who the heck designed the new security requirements as far as passwords for this forum? Its absolutely insane.

This time I submit a fully devirtualized version of the aforementioned crackme for the 64 bit version of VMP.

Of course, I didn't work on this entirely by myself, it was more like a joint project with other reversers that are no strangers to this forum.

Because we all had the same interests (code deobfuscation/VMs devirtualization/Unpacking) we decide to create our own group, where we essentially reverse some well known protectors for PE files.

Current group members:

@fvrmatteo

@SmilingWolf

@mrexodia

@xSRTsect

@Raham

@root

@Downpour

@fvrmatteo, @SmilingWolf, @mrexodia@xSRTsect.

There is a tiny chance that an outsider can join our group IFF you have pwned an interesting protector and you are willing to share your insight with our group or you are willing to impress us with some mad unpacking / deobfuscation skills.

Best Regards,

Edit: Added gay @ symbols to the nicknames (some people really wanted that). And added a more gay version of the devirtualized binary which is essentially the same but with the devirtualized functions inside the main binary.

devirtualized.rar

inlined_version_ERA.7z

xSRTsect

xSRTsect

Hello.

Current group members:

fvrmatteo

smillingwolf

mr.exodia

xsrtsect

raham

max

castor_mack

fvrmatteo, smillingwolf, duncan, xsrtsect.

Best Regards,

devirtualized.rar