Tuts 4 You

Denuvo - In The News

Ronar22

chickenbutt

Two things worth noting..

1.Since the early nineties basically all the talent on teams that did original work have not been American or Brittish, and thus didn't write lengthy posts in American english style grammar..

2. The communities that would out-right attack you for suggesting Denuvo had nothing to do with the VMProtect engine are a GREAT source for technical predictive analysis on the subject..

No offense to anyone here, but Reddit and I'd even say CIN.RU are both members of the dumb-wave era of the internet.. It's dominated by the same people that create YouTube and Twitch stars who were defeated by basic computer usage before ~2004....

The average member on this forum can spend two hours looking at a Denuvo PE and know more about it than both communities combined... Even someone who needs a tutorial for UPX I'd bet...

Edited by chickenbutt (see edit history)
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blah

• evlncrn8

• atom0s

• chickenbutt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A funny joke site making fun of Denuvo was made here: http://revolt.group/donovo/

Here is an example of DRM overkill, Rime. A few days back Baldman removed Denuvo with the following comment... Good example of game stutter... Download video Ted

other new: https://layer13.net/rls?id=7905532   RELEASE NAME ───────■ Constructor-CPY RELEASE DATE ───────■ 14/06/2017

https://torrentfreak.com/games-piracy-scene-reinvigorated-four-denuvo-protected-titles-released-in-one-day-201015/

Games Piracy Scene Reinvigorated, Four Denuvo-Protected Titles Released in One Day

Despite Excitement Among Fans, Denuvo is Still Doing Its Job

This quartet of releases has game-starved pirates pretty excited, especially since all four feature the defeat of Denuvo’s anti-piracy technology. However, if we take Denuvo’s position, that it aims to protect games during the first few days and weeks of their official releases, the technology is still doing its job.

cheers

B

:)

• Like 1

Mortal Kombat 11-EMPRESS

-Game Info-  Mortal Kombat 11

-Protection- Denuvo v7 + Custom 

Credits to Mr_Goldberg for his Steam emulator.

~Release Notes~

What I said about 95% of scene still stands. I am glad to see the 5% waking up but for how long? Can those 5% carry the whole scene, while others do nothing? Denuvo is not the only problem now, there is already other denuvo like DRM popping in several games now with example being the newly released "Raji An Ancient Epic" This is why I told you what my mission is and why I put so much dedication into it.

=====================================  People who defend DRM - don't wait till your trip and fall and have your  own shitty limitation experience to  start getting aware of the problem,  because by the time you do ... it will most definitely be too late  for the whole gaming industry.  PS: If you don't own it, then you are  better off without it, right?  Think about that.  Reminder:The reason why Ubisoft, EA and such companies never remove denuvo from  their games is only because the LOVE  feeling *superior* and ENJOY seeing you the customer as PIGS under their control or worse. If you want to be a *slave* for  those nasty evil custards, it's your  choice ... just don't dare to call yourself a man or even human being afterwards, cause you would have lost that already.

Borderlands 3 Psycho Kreig and the Fantastic Fustercluck Crackfix-EMPRESS

-Protection-  Denuvo v8 + Steam

~Release Notes~ 

This crackfix fixes the game settings config not being saved and the random  crashes on game startup for some people.

-------------------------------------

People who defend DRM - don't wait till your trip and fall and have your own shitty limitation experience to start getting aware of the problem, because by the time you do ... it will most definitely be too late for the whole gaming industry.  PS: If you don't own it, then you are  better off without it, right?  Think about that.

Total War THREE KINGDOMS A World Betrayed-EMPRESS

Protection- Denuvo v7 + Steam

TEKKEN 7 CAVE OF ENLIGHTENMENT-EMPRESS

-Protection-  Denuvo v4.9 + Steam

:)

cheers

B