Tuts 4 You

Edit History

evlncrn8

evlncrn8

@XenocodeRCE - you're right they did (sort of) dox (just by nicks) some sceners, but quite a few of them are definitely retired, so i think they're trying to pretend they are 'scene knowledgeable' (most likely to promote their 'monitoring' of scene forums, groups and so on).. like are myth and cls even going anymore ? 

as for the crack in 20m thing, it happened, while it mightnt be a crack by their terms, its still the same result to their customer who purchased this 'protection'.. so its usual pr bollocks 

the naming really reminds me of jowood - they did the exact same thing, except if anything it backfired, as it pissed the crackers off.. for me, if a jowood title came along it automatically got pushed to the top priority to be 'fixed' and i know im not the only one that did that...

same with their little legal threats...  and also dropping into some channels and threatening crackers by impersonating others.. thats pretty shitty business practice, so draw your own conclusions who might be behind it i got a few ideas already, especially after you check their contacts and see a french connection and then think of another protection beginning in 'tag' that was pretty innovative but also died a death.. same people behind that would tie in with the same people that did the msg crap before.. time will tell... 

evlncrn8

evlncrn8

@XenocodeRCE - you're right they did (sort of) dox (just by nicks) some sceners, but quite a few of them are definitely retired, so i think they're trying to pretend they are 'scene knowledgeable' (most likely to promote their 'monitoring' of scene forums, groups and so on.. like are myth and cls even going anymore ? 

as for the crack in 20m thing, it happened, while it mightnt be a crack by their terms, its still the same result to their customer who purchased this 'protection'.. so its usual pr bollocks 

the naming really reminds me of jowood - they did the exact same thing, except if anything it backfired, as it pissed the crackers off.. for me, if a jowood title came along it automatically got pushed to the top priority to be 'fixed' and i know im not the only one that did that...

same with their little legal threats...  and also dropping into some channels and threatening crackers by impersonating others.. thats pretty shitty business practice, so draw your own conclusions who might be behind it i got a few ideas already, especially after you check their contacts and see a french connection and then think of another protection beginning in 'tag' that was pretty innovative but also died a death.. same people behind that would tie in with the same people that did the msg crap before.. time will tell...