Tuts 4 You

Edit History

Kirbiflint

Kirbiflint

17 hours ago, deepzero said:

Doesnt matter what the players want, if the protector isnt fully defeated/removed it's not a proper crack.The purpose isnt to bring players a playable game but rather to crack the protector.

Some protectors are hard to unpack, I agree what atom0s said ^^, that the more important thing is that the game works on any machine. Also if the game works, but the protection is still present, that doesn't mean that it's not defeated.

It's not easy to crack certain protectors, so even if the protection isn't fully removed, but the game works fine, the protection is defeated anyway (For me).

Kirbiflint

Kirbiflint

Doesnt matter what the players want, if the protector isnt fully defeated/removed it's not a proper crack.The purpose isnt to bring players a playable game but rather to crack the protector.

Some protectors are to unpack, I agree what atom0s said ^^, that the more important thing is that the game works on any machine. Also if the game works, but the protection is still present, that doesn't mean that it's not defeated.

It's not easy to crack certain protectors, so even if the protection isn't fully removed, but the game works fine, the protection is defeated anyway (For me).

Kirbiflint

Kirbiflint

Yes, but some protectors are to unpack, I agree what atom0s said ^^, that the more important thing is that the game works on any machine. Also if the game works, but the protection is still present, that doesn't mean that it's not defeated.