Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
LCF-AT

ABP gets detected - How to prevent?

LCF-AT

Hi guys,

just wanna ask again whether anyone can help with anything to change background color / Text color of any sites.Do you know any template script for GM or TM or anything else to change only this 2 things?

PS: Hey kao,I found your script again for t4y called Sanitizer.So it does change some text colors etc.So could you maybe create a small script what does change all text to any color like black and adding something to change background color to lighter color like the background on T4Y etc?Would that be possible and could I then use this script for other sites if I enter the links of them?Sorry for asking but I hate dark backgrounds and need to find something to change this.

greetz

evlncrn8

you could give stylish a shot

LCF-AT

Hi,

thanks for the hint so I tried it but I dont wanna style any main sites like google with any background image (looks cool) so I need to set background color & text to other colors and this also for all sites & under sites of same site like google.de/* you know.So I cant work with Java CSS etc language so I dont understand this.Need just any simple GM script template or something where I could enter any site who using dark backgrounds and light text color and this I wanna change to light background / dark black text so that I can also read everything correctly and thats all.

Something like this maybe.... :)

www.anysite.com/*
www.anyothersite.com/*

Background-Color: White
Text-Color: Black

No idea so I am just looking for any simple solution.

greetz

LCF-AT

Hi guys,

so I find more and more some sites where uBlock does fail to block ads or where the browser does block some java scripts by itself.Does anyone has a idea whether its possible to handle that too?Below a example site I found..

https://antiblock.org/?p=script&demo

...the browser console tells me it does block show_ads.js and I also cant enable it in uBlock so it dosent work.Also if I disable the addons it will not work.So is there any other way to disable this ADS example anyhow?

greetz

fearless

I usually have noscript addon loaded as well as the origin ublock thing.

LCF-AT

Hi,

so did you try it with the site I did post above?Is it possible to bypass or disable this "Please disable your ad blocker" layer anyhow?

greetz

Apuromafo
7 hours ago, LCF-AT said:

Hi guys,

so I find more and more some sites where uBlock does fail to block ads or where the browser does block some java scripts by itself.Does anyone has a idea whether its possible to handle that too?Below a example site I found..

https://antiblock.org/?p=script&demo

...the browser console tells me it does block show_ads.js and I also cant enable it in uBlock so it dosent work.Also if I disable the addons it will not work.So is there any other way to disable this ADS example anyhow?

greetz

https://greasyfork.org/es/scripts/735-anti-adblock-killer-reek/

2017-02-24_224856.jpg.4a500744900880bfaa9d0c8384dc4270.jpg

without that script in tampermonkey
2017-02-24_224942.jpg.fa5a694d002c1bd5741a1165d07cba16.jpg

note:adblocker is active in both cases

• Like 1

abhi93696
4 hours ago, LCF-AT said:

Hi,

so did you try it with the site I did post above?Is it possible to bypass or disable this "Please disable your ad blocker" layer anyhow?

greetz

Hi

Yeah tried,working fine :) No annoying message like  "Please disable your ad blocker" is showing (when using adguard along with script)!!

PS-: please make sure there is no conflict b/w the scripts i.e disable all other scripts & make sure only 1 adblocker is present/active!!

LCF-AT

Hi again,

so I have enabled the script by reek in uBlock AddOn list.Why is it then not working there?

greetz

EDIT:Ok I did installed Tamper + script and it works. :) Coolio!Thanks for the hint Apuromafo.So do you have another hints which scripts I should use with Tamper to prevent most ADS & popup trash?Just a question so I dont know which script I did enbaled in uBlock are working or not.So the script by reek didnt work with uBlock.No idea why.

Edited by LCF-AT (see edit history)

abhi93696

Hi

Actually what is happening is-:

1)Script by reek just prevents the detection of ur Adblocker, it has nothing to do with ads!!

2)While ur Adblocker(uBlock in ur case) is responsible for blocking the ads.So for best results keep ur Adblocker's filter up-to-date.Simple :)

LCF-AT

Hi,

so the script is up to date but with uBlock it dosent work only with Tamper AddOn there its working.As I said I have it enabled into uBlock filter list.Thats the reason why I did ask why its not working there as it works with Tamper.

Also found another issues.So I do use FF & Chrome with same plugins (uBlock) and same settings etc but both seems to work diffrent in some cases.Anyway.

Another question.Does anyone have some basic manually filter settings xy I should use with any site to prevent some popup trash?If I visit some sites and press with mouse (left) on any place on the site then it pops another tab/s with dirt :) I dont wanna see yet :).If I visit the site and press with mouse (right) on any place on the site the FF does block the popup and gives me a info about that.So what is if I want to disable this popoup trash on that site so whats the syntax for?Something like that...

||sitewithpopodirt.com^$popup

...or else?

Also found  another site where I do press right mouse on link (wanna open into new tab via context choice) and then the site does open this link in same tab so I dont get to see my context.Also same if I press with middle mouse on it.This sucks.Any idea how to prevent this thing?

greetz

abhi93696

Hi

On 2/27/2017 at 0:27 AM, LCF-AT said:

so the script is up to date but with uBlock it dosent work only with Tamper AddOn there its working.As I said I have it enabled into uBlock filter list.Thats the reason why I did ask why its not working there as it works with Tamper.

Reason for this is PERMISSIONS.As Generally Adblocker plugin has relatively less permissions than the Tamper AddOn(true in my case).

Also found another issues.So I do use FF & Chrome with same plugins (uBlock) and same settings etc but both seems to work diffrent in some cases.Anyway.

i don't know proper reason for this but i think - the difference could be difference in how the engines (of FF & Chrome) parse the scripts.Also i think its beyond our scope :D

Another question.Does anyone have some basic manually filter settings xy I should use with any site to prevent some popup trash?If I visit some sites and press with mouse (left) on any place on the site then it pops another tab/s with dirt :) I dont wanna see yet :).

Sorry i can't help in this as i don't know regarding this.

Here comes one more bad news!! If you ever visit any PAID URL Shorten-er(like adf.ly) then your Adblocker will get Detected (even with script enabled) :D

BR

LCF-AT

Hi,

hmmm,so is there any setting to give uBlock more permissions and why has TamperM more?TamperM looks good so far but only bad thing is that I cant disable the AddOn like I could do with GreaseM just clicking the icon for On/Off.

I have test again FF & Chrome with uBlock and in some cases FF failed if I run in private mode to prevent some tracking.

The syntax you can use with uBlock / ABP isnt so easy to understand for me thats why I did ask.In some examples I could also see something with popup but there are also diffrents for Chrome & FF how to use it etc so this is also confusing. :)

Hhhmm,adf and others are bad.If I remember right then you got always any 5 seconds timeout to see / wait till you can press next button to continue and the reward you get are another multi popup tabs. :) Such a BS!

greetz

LCF-AT

Hi guys,

need some help with a site...

http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/sendungen/teleboerse/Teleboerse-von-18-15-Uhr-article9831816.html

It does detect blockers and now I tried to find which script is the problem and found some with AD Block entrys but also if I allow them it dosent work.Tried something like that in uBlock...

@@||cdn.static-fra.de/ip/inc/ntv/ad.js
@@||cdn.static-fra.de/ip/js/adk.min.js
@@||cdn.static-fra.de/ip/js/adcontrol/adcontrol.min.js

Maybe you experts could check that what the problem is and how to disable the commercial.

PS: Does anyone know some uBlock tutorials how to find the blockers + which custom filters to use etc?Or when its good using some syntax commands as third-party / inline-script etc so I still dont understand that correctly.

Thank you

abhi93696

Hi

I m using Adguard Adblocker desktop version(ofcourse cr@cked), & this site is not detecting it & neither i see ads!!

• Like 1

tonyweb

@LCF-AT
I'm using "uBlock origin" (no special rules) and NoScript plugins for Firefox.
Allowing only scripts from "n-tv.de" I can play the videos normally ... without any "ad-blocking" warning.

Regards,
Tony

Edited by tonyweb (see edit history)
  • Like 2

LCF-AT

Hi guys,

hmmm.So I tried a little around with uBlock settings / enabled lists etc and I see that I get that ADBlock image in the player if I have enabled the Easy List (3 entry).If I disable that then ADS dosent come but commercial videos comming again before the real video.Also bild.de I get that ADB again also without using Easy List.Ahhhhhh!I am using Firefox.Below a pic of my enabled lists...

ublock.thumb.png.364ea982b9d7aad456ea546738a706e5.png

Do you guys using any other lists than me?

greetz

tonyweb

@LCF-AT
Here is my "uBlock origin" filter settings page (screenshot).

59aa49fbc76b1_ScreenShot2017-09-02at07_58_22.thumb.png.50901dfcbc6fa38ad4d4050822544f8d.png

As I wrote, I didn't choose anything special. :)
After adding "Easy List Germany" and "Experimental filters" to my checks, I still have no ad-blocking warnings.

Even allowing scripts "globally" I see no ad-blocking warnings or the like.

Regards,
Tony

• Like 2

LCF-AT

Hi again,

ok listen.I tried Chrome now also with uBlock O with same setting I have in FF for that addon and there its working!=?In FF not.Strange.So the only diffrent I can see is...

If I disable / enable any script in UBO in FF then I get after the script the (!) = script outdated and I need to update it again.Each time if I disable / enable it.In Chrome its not so there it keeps updated.Maybe they will not saved or whatever.In FF the version is 1.14.0 and in Chrome 1.13.8.So do you also use Firefox with UBO?If yes could you check whether you get also the ! sign after you did disabled / enabled any script.

greetz

EDIT: Ok I found some problem infos of other here...

https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/comments/6wnh7c/ublock_origin_11310_no_longer_works_try/

....maybe again something with FF.In Chrome I can see all videos straight without to get any commercial clips before BUT only if I run it in incognito mode.In normal mode = commercial clips.

Edited by LCF-AT
Found info (see edit history)
  • Like 1

LCF-AT

Hi again,

ok found something new.So I just need to disable flash on that site and html5 player will used without to show the commercial clips before.Thats all.Also can do it without UBO to prevent that clips. :) So for Firefox I use QuickJava AddOn for a long time and there you can quickly disable flash to force using Html5 player if also used.Always good to have a choice and in the past I also tried to find any similar AddOn as QuickJava for Chrome too but without success (just to have also a quick choice to disable flash without to call the config page in Chrome and to do it what goes of course not quick) and no idea why there isnt any to download.The Chrome browser is not bad but the handling / menus are really bad.Thats pitty.

PS: So really the newer UBO versions for FF have problems.I tried to un & install a older version 13.x but didnt work because of any signatur issue and FF did deny to accept that xpi to install it.Also disabling in config didnt work (thank you FF guys to have another choice less!!!) and to install extra any  EMR or Nightly version = No.But I had my old profile package with old AddOns and this I started using UBO 1.12.4 and with the same settings as before I dont get this ADBlocker image in the player to see anymore.Just only a info.So now I dont let update the AddOn anymore by itself in FF.

greetz

• Like 1

li0nsar3c00l

Firefox Nightly Version 57.0a1 and uBlock Origin 1.14.0 work flawlessly without any issues

LCF-AT

Hi,

using flash + allowing to load videoplaza site = commercial clips then video

using flash + not allowing videoplaza = ADBlock image on video player

Disable flash only = video

Question is now how to use flash + getting direct to the video without the commercial clips.Some how the videoplaza have to be handled extra with any rules etc.

So its bad if you only get that commercial clips to see if you do use flash for the videos.Except the TV livestream used flash player only......just try this one...

http://www.n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/n-tv-live-article9511936.html

greetz

li0nsar3c00l

Nothing started playing directly, so once i clicked on the video area, and i got offered to open or download a file called: ntvline-ipadakamai.m3u8. No idea why, but I didnt saw any ads at all at the file plays fine in vlc player

LCF-AT

Hi,

so for the TV channel livestream you have to use flash plugin.If not then you get the playlist m3u8 download link. :) For the other videos you dont need flash and it also used HTML5 player but also flash player if you have flash.The main thing is if you use flash then you also get the ADS to see.Just test it then you will see what I mean.Main goal is how to bypass the ADS on that site if flash player is used.

greetz