Tuts 4 You

Astalavista poll back in 2006

The title explains everything , let me know what you think.

astalavista 2006 poll.PNG

EDIT- In order to avoid misunderstandings , this thread is showing emphasis on the poll I came across on my archive, which was queried back in 2006 in astalavista forums, I am not seeking for your personal answer.Share your opinion. :)

Edited by Loizos
15 hours ago, Mr. eXoDia said:

First option for me :) 

hehehehe , I am not seeking for an answer  , I want to show emphasis on the poll , imagine , back in 2006 they knew that they were being monitored.

Teddy Rogers

It has always been known unencrypted data transferred over the internet had the potential to be intercepted and read, even decades prior to the date of that poll. There was a partial belief we could all trust each other, I don't think anyone ever imagined in 2006 the NSA and GCHQ were carrying out such broad and large scale data gathering. One of the problems still faced today is metadata...

Ted.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Teddy Rogers said:

It has always been known unencrypted data transferred over the internet had the potential to be intercepted and read, even decades prior to the date of that poll. There was a partial belief we could all trust each other, I don't think anyone ever imagined in 2006 the NSA and GCHQ were carrying out such broad and large scale data gathering. One of the problems still faced today is metadata...

Ted.

Its true that unencrypted data can be intercepted and read.I edited my mistake , I didn't mean to say that they knew.

And yes ,indeed metadata is one of the problems still faced today.