Tuts 4 You

[Help] How to protect autoit script

Modify

@kao That was a fail I have slightly 'strengthened' the protection and it now shows:

Liv2zNf.png

Attached v2 binaries, also updated the repository. @JohnReese Try your tools on this protected script. It was really easy to make Exe2Aut fail and it shouldn't be hard to extend this with more methods of protection against specific tools that people might try before actually having to reverse something manually. It's completely open source and free too!

test1337_v2.rar

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/11/2016 at 7:37 PM, mrexodia said:

@kao That was a fail I have slightly 'strengthened' the protection and it now shows:

Liv2zNf.png

Attached v2 binaries, also updated the repository. @JohnReese Try your tools on this protected script. It was really easy to make Exe2Aut fail and it shouldn't be hard to extend this with more methods of protection against specific tools that people might try before actually having to reverse something manually. It's completely open source and free too!

test1337_v2.rar

Decompiled

test1337.exe.au3

15 hours ago, Happening said:

Decompiled

test1337.exe.au3

Congratulations... My point was that without some manual reverse engineering you couldn't do it. What did you do to decompile?

Edited by mrexodia

hang on a second, johnreese. your english isnt exactly fornicating perfect either "people here has understood" .. what ?

and you claim to be in usa...

oh you're out.. ok, byes...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2016 at 1:52 PM, mrexodia said:

Congratulations... My point was that without some manual reverse engineering you couldn't do it. What did you do to decompile?

seek for a part of the AutoIt signature in memory (AU3!EA06 what's after the ! can change on older autoit versions), dump the memory page, execute myAut2Exe on it, or re-insert the script into the AutoIt stub (same version as original executable, version can be gotten by using the /AutoIt3ExecuteLine switch and macros), then use Exe2Aut (the reason to that is plain myAut2Exe may not support all scripts from newest versions of autoit while Exe2Aut does)

impossible to prevent unless core autoit script storage and parsing is modified, too sad its closed source, good luck modifying the autoit bin by hand if you want to be "protected" :)

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Not to download!
i am asking to apply it to my autoit exe file.
But there is a complex narrative ...
Where is the SCRIPT.bin file?
and
How to make PSAPI.DLL file "C: \ Windows \ System32 \ psapi.dll" or "C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ psapi.dll" I need to change the file PSAPI.DLL in the import directory.

Edited by SoloTurk
  • Confused 1

oh wow.. you dont make psapi.dll.. its a windows system component...

you load it using LoadLibrary api or in the imports.. a simple psapi.dll .. no path nothing.. and the system decides which one to run, depending on what bitness the process is...

do you even know what you're doing ? or what wow64 actually is ? 

did you even read the instructions on the github page ? (they explain where script.bin would be... hint : resources)...

also, your picture isnt viewable (403)...

Edited by evlncrn8

well that was painful to watch, i suggest you re-read the instructions before... and perhaps also learn how to use cff explorer...

• 9 months later...

@mrexodia 

crypt.dll When we apply this, it cannot be packaged with any packers, for example, I think there is an error in Upx,dll encoding. 
Can you fix this, thanks.
Created dll She searches the memory for the api address and makes an error when it reaches the end of the memory because she is not allowed to read other parts of the memory.