Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
Frought

Hello everybody, I am new here!

khloe727

Hello,

I'm a new person here, and I want to say hi. I knew about this site since a long time ago because of some tutorials I read. It helped me to learn some basic things, and I'm very thankful for that. Recently, I have ran into some packed files that I am struggling to unpack, and I thought that I would start to communicate with other people who have much more experience than me. Maybe one day, I can unpack this binary (i hope!). 

If someone would please recommend unpacking tutorials and techniques for beginners, that would be lovely. 

Thank you.

antrobs

Welcome to tuts4you forum khloe727.......

You can search the site for some tutorials on identifying what app use to packed that files that you are struggling to unpack.

Bello101

Hello everyone. i am Afeez ....... just joined the forums and decided to say hi to u all 

magicskylucifer

Welcome to tuts4you

欢迎········

kakados

Hello everybody, I'm joined this great forum for learn.
I wanted to say thank you to the moderators of the Forum and thank you to all members 
and hope every thing is go well with learn new thing.

Fraktal

Hi everyone !

I am new in this forum and in the world of reverse-engineering :)

I know some things about assembly, memory management and PE format. I hope i will learn a lot of things in this forum ;).

Have a nice day !

CockPc

Hello Everybody, I just joined too with different time(Yesterday from Current). And I'll do nothing til I know full of rull GL.

6AL-4V

Hey everyone. Panning for nuggets of information on the web eventually led me here. Hopefully I can find knowledge and help here!

rockito

Hi to everybody, im new to this community and Reverse Engineering.

I am happy to stay here, have a good day!

MatiasMunk

Hi all, I just felt like introducing myself to the forum to get the best possible start in this field of work.

So, my name is Matias and I've been fiddling with computers since a young age and just recently thought to myself to start learning Reverse Engineering.

It's always been on the list on what to learn to do, so here I am :)

What I'm aiming for in the long term is to be able to implement multiplayer in a singleplayer game (Kind of how GTA:Network has done it) that died out a long time ago.

Advice appreciated.. Welp, since I am new to this whole RE scheme , anyone pointing a finger in the right direction to come closer to my goal is enough :P