Tuts 4 You

NFO Maker ASCii / ANSi BBcode Release Tool

udg

Hi,i programmed a Tool to create NFOs and BBCode for some Release Groups or Uploader to add their own Releases @ some Boards or what ever.

TOOL WAS UPDATED WITH NEW FEATUREs 24.12.2015 !!

Changelog 24/12/2015: Minor Bugfixes. Internal browser to steam.com added. 2 more Forum Panel added. more Variables added. 

this tool have now an internal webbrowser connected to www.steam.com. press the button with the steam logo.
that open the small and fast internal browser. the current steam url will be sent automatically into the slot: Steam-Link

browsing outside from Steam is not possible. the address field is disabled and only show the current steam url.

have fun

Spoiler

Changelog 12/07/2015:Description Field have now a new Button: [ b ]you can select the text below and check the BB Code Button [ b ]
This will wrap the selected text into [ b ] your text here [ /b ]

Changelog 30.06.2015:Button - [Load NFO] added on top of the NFO field.now it is possible to load your "*.nfo" file directly into the Input-
Field.

Changelog 25.06.2015:The Button [saveNFO], now saves all Entries that you made in the Panels  
@ the right side of that tool. After you have filled all input fields
and sent your entries to the Panel via checking the Checkbox, you now
can save your finished content to disc. simple click into the Panel,
highlight automatically the Entries, than press the [saveNFO] Button.
If the BBcode is not highlighted nothing will be saved to disc.The button [save NFO], opens the File requester and you can save a
NFO File.

Get the Tool from here:

PB_BBCodeMaker_ger_eng_24_12_2015.rar

Some Screenshots:

tool.png

settings.png

browser.png

Edited by udg
new version released
  • Like 1
CriticalError

Hello, well many thanks for this release, really thi would be awesome, so my question is if can support with English language? ok many thanks again and hope you can, cheers.

• Like 1

okay. a translation will come. but a size fix is not possible. sorry for that.  there are too many input fields.

Tool size at all: x=710, y= 835 and if maxed: x=1385, y= 835

but a size fix is not possible. sorry for that.  there are too many input fields.

Why use you not tabcontrols or anything?

Edited by ragdog

the group did not wanted tab controls. that's why the inteface have its size.

Here comes a translated Version:

please grab the latest Version from the first Post above.

Edited by udg
  • Like 2
Dragon Palace

please consider small size laptop, reduce the height, recuce the textbox editor eara size, really too heigh, can't see bottom everything.

on my computer like this:

Hv2CRPQX.jpg

Edited by Dragon Palace

@Dragon Palace

sorry for that but the tool is final at the moment. maybe another version will come. All input fields are hard coded. not used or made with a  visual maker.

to change every x/y cordinate would take  a lot of time that i don't have at the moment.

why don't you press and hold the left Mouse button somewhere in the "dark greyish" background area and grab the tool to move it up or down, left or right?

this work only if you disable "snap to edge" in windows.

what is your max height resolution?

Edited by udg

TOOL WAS UPDATED WITH A NEW FEATURE

Changelog 25.06.2015:The Button [saveNFO], now saves all Entries that you made in Panels  
@ the right side of that tool. After you have filled all input fields
and sent your entries to the Panel via checking the Checkbox, you now
can save your finished content to disc. simple click into the Panel,
highlight automatically the Entries, than press the [saveNFO] Button.
If the BBcode is not highlighted nothing will be saved to disc.The button [save NFO], opens the File requester and you can save a
NFO File to disc.

Get the new one in the First POST.

Edited by udg

ANOTHER TOOL UPDATE WITH A NEW FEATURE

Changelog 30.06.2015:Button - [Load NFO] added on top of the NFO field.now it is possible to load your "*.nfo" file directly into the Input-
Field.

get the file from the first Post.

best

inc

Edited by udg
  • 2 weeks later...

Changelog 12/07/2015:Description Field have now a new Button: [ b ]you can select the text below and check the BB Code Button [ b ]
This will wrap the selected text into: [ b ] your text here [ /b ]

get the file from the first Post.

best

inc

Edited by udg
CriticalError

good job dude, you making a good job here, if you wanna make a custom template I can help you in that, just PM with details and we do something good :D

• Like 1

download impossible to me. whatta sucking DL site.

why you don't compile the code and post the exe?

i can not use delphi, i use another coding language

cheers

Edited by udg

thank you. this tool is very strange.

1. transparent viewer- why? nonesense!

2. does not load any other nfo?

ps: after useless clicks i found out: "Ah right mouse button to load" ---> give a hint to the user

3. that cursor - no go:/

4. the non aliased gfx

5. the size ? i think, too small

6. can not scroll down --> bug :)

You missed something in declaring the ANSi Code Page in your code. See Picture. Not all NFO load properly

what9rkb5.jpg

maybe you have time to fix it . . .

shouts

• 5 months later...

TOOL WAS UPDATED WITH NEW FEATUREs 24.12.2015 !!

Changelog 24/12/2015: Minor Bugfixes. Internal browser to steam.com added. 2 more Forum Panel added. more Variables added. 

this tool have now an internal webbrowser connected to www.steam.com. press the button with the steam logo.
that open the small and fast internal browser. the current steam url will be sent automatically into the slot: Steam-Link

browsing outside from Steam is not possible. the address field is disabled and only show the current steam url.

have fun

get the current version from the first post