Tuts 4 You

At4re Rusty_kg_TEMP

alfares

i do not understand: why a group, and i think at4re is a group? :sorry:, do postings like yours and share internal gfx as an template? it makes no sense to me. icon_unknownauthor_weissnich.gif

regards mate

Edited by udg

i do not understand: why a group, and i think at4re is a group? :sorry:, do postings like yours and share internal gfx as an template? it makes no sense to me. icon_unknownauthor_weissnich.gif

regards mate

hi frined at4re is agreat crack team and i'm member in it and i feel proud to be one of them and all my release belong to it becaue i love it and sometimes i release external gfx out team and i could do any thing when i want to any group approciate them

regards mate

hi frined at4re is agreat crack team and i'm member in it and i feel proud to be one of them and all my release belong to it becaue i love it and sometimes i release external gfx out team and i could do any thing when i want to any group approciate them

but than, other ppl use Skins with your Group Name. Maybe you all think about it ;)

many lamers out there

yes i now so some times i made skins without group name