Tuts 4 You

msdn three days gracee got partnership

congrats i got msdn partnership

if i want i can close domain from any one

but i gave like in tuts4you

show you proove next post

video proov

Hmm good ok but why do you think that this could be interest anyone on this forum?I also don't think that you could now close any domains of anyone as tuts4you for exsample.Sorry but this sound just a little ridiculous for me in my opinion.Ok I have to say that I have also not much ideas about this internet stuff but it sounds very fishy also for me as lending.Lets see what other people have to say who have more knowledge about it (maybe I am wrong). :)

PS: What is the advantage for you now to be a partner of MSDN and what is the advantage of MSDN to you have you as partner now?Do you get now one meal for free per day. :)

greetz

• Like 2

Took a little too many pills maybe? ICANN does domain names and I don't think they would ever ever ever hire you.

• Like 2

Hmm good ok but why do you think that this could be interest anyone on this forum?I also don't think that you could now close any domains of anyone as tuts4you for exsample.Sorry but this sound just a little ridiculous for me in my opinion.Ok I have to say that I have also not much ideas about this internet stuff but it sounds very fishy also for me as lending.Lets see what other people have to say who have more knowledge about it (maybe I am wrong). :)

PS: What is the advantage for you now to be a partner of MSDN and what is the advantage of MSDN to you have you as partner now?Do you get now one meal for free per day. :)

greetz

wrong

if i want i can close domain from any one

Oh, you meant "choose". :) In that case another pro-tip for you - anyone can write anything in those web forms. 

i know but before else was in 2010 msdn partner i am in vs 2013 update teamfoundation part WPC company from Microsoft main center windows 8.1 enterprise edition business key which prices have in online

and just remember it u seen the image a vs studio that's in future vs studio 2014 which will be release soon as same way in 2013  

Edited by Three Days Grace

I have a msdn account - nothing much to shout about.

I think you're slighly confused about what it allows you to do :S

• Like 2

yes confused in bushiness partner allowed me to kick a hole a browser too which now spamming in live mail confuse subscription and silver what i will do there confused how i go inside all side which inside not site i mean the site domain inside admin client invesices power services inc local host how many people bought domain from there site name confused why i get offer spam mail confuse buy anything free by coupon confused lot more confuse just whats happening what should to do

yes confused in bushiness partner allowed me to kick a hole a browser too which now spamming in live mail confuse subscription and silver what i will do there confused how i go inside all side which inside not site i mean the site domain inside admin client invesices power services inc local host how many people bought domain from there site name confused why i get offer spam mail confuse buy anything free by coupon confused lot more confuse just whats happening what should to do

I took a different approach in decyphering the above code..

For Eons - Men are looking for a wormhole.

It's a secret combination of words - some say - that skips all the talking and talking and listening to women

... and teleports them directly into the sack.

Well, i tried it - and it didn't work...