Tuts 4 You

Feature suggestions

mrexodia

Problem solved in XP, is doing a great job thanks.

In all records when they have a valid address in the drop-down menu contains the options (Follow Disassembler, Follow stack and Follow dump) except in the EDX register is not annoying is just an observation.

Edited by sstrato
  • Like 1

Hey eXodia,

1. It would be nice if you can differentiate between the color for user comments and for debugger comments.

2. Double click on a byte in the HexDump window should show the BinaryEdit dialog.

Edited by Steller

Problem solved in XP, is doing a great job thanks.

In all records when they have a valid address in the drop-down menu contains the options (Follow Disassembler, Follow stack and Follow dump) except in the EDX register is not annoying is just an observation.

I fixed this problem, it will soon be available on http://snapshots.x64dbg.com

Hey eXodia,

1. It would be nice if you can differentiate between the color for user comments and for debugger comments.

2. Double click on a byte in the HexDump window should show the BinaryEdit dialog.

Resolved both issues.

http://img0.www.suckmypic.net/img/e/R/DGiiP8U8/automatic_comment_differnece.png

automatic_comment_differnece.png

Edited by Mr. eXoDia
  • Like 1

In last snapshot ( snapshot_2014-12-25_08-32-51 ) the problem persists.

In last snapshot ( snapshot_2014-12-25_08-32-51 ) the problem persists.

Rebuild it yourself:

WUc7nPT.png

In last snapshot ( snapshot_2014-12-25_08-32-51 ) the problem persists. X32_dbg, 32 bits.

In last snapshot ( snapshot_2014-12-25_08-32-51 ) the problem persists. X32_dbg, 32 bits.

Grab the latest build here: http://jenkins.x64dbg.com/job/development/ws/release/

Yes_It_Works.png

• Like 2

i just want to track something down here and i can find no option or feature to go for the Entry point of a dll.

i can use dll entry ticked by this will require me to work thru the bunch of dlls, the main program visits, i have checked the manual already i havnt found anything.

the new build from 28. dec is working great!

i just want to track something down here and i can find no option or feature to go for the Entry point of a dll.

i can use dll entry ticked by this will require me to work thru the bunch of dlls, the main program visits, i have checked the manual already i havnt found anything.

the new build from 28. dec is working great!

The following commits are now available on http://snapshots.x64dbg.com:

GUI: better view of imports ("[module].[label]" instead of "[label]")DBG: more fixes in valapifromstring (this function is getting really complex and confusing now)GUI: added an option to copy the file path of a moduleDBG: fixed a bug in valapifromstring (the correction for the loaded base in the debuggee was bad)GUI: added "Follow Entry Point in Disassembler" option in Symbols viewDBG: added possibility for '?' as delimiter. this ignores exports (useful if there are exports called "entry" or "imagebase")DBG: allow accessing the entry point of a module with "<module>:entry"GUI: resolved issue #228 (double click in dump or stack starts editing data)GUI: resolved issue #229 (automatic comments have a different color)DBG: automatic comments will have a '\1' character as prefix.GUI: fixed 'follow in disassembler' and 'follow in dump' not possible with EDX/RDX

I like the way how OllyDbg seperates code.

vfuuxeur.png

I don't know if this is possible now, but i would be nice if i can set the color for the int3. It really helps to read the code segments.

These bracket are nice to but not so important.

I like the way how OllyDbg seperates code.

You can do this using the hotkey Shift+F when selecting code. Automatic analysis is still in development.

04R4tyZ.png

I don't know if this is possible now, but i would be nice if i can set the color for the int3. It really helps to read the code segments.

I added this for you, it looks a little weird, but adding it doesn't hurt anyone :)

WBq8bpt.png

Wait for a snapshot at http://snapshots.x64dbg.com (probably available tomorrow).

Greetings,

Mr. eXoDia

Edited by Mr. eXoDia
  • 4 months later...

References would be interesting to choose multiple breackpoints at once. Menu (Breakpoint on all commands) and (Remove breakpoint from all commands) e.g., as Olly.

Edited by sstrato

Hi there and thanks for the great tool!
It would be very useful if x64dbg could remember the arguments from the "Change Command Line". For now, it must be changed every time you restart the console app.Regards

• Like 1

Hi Mr. eXoDia,

thanks a lot for your (and your co-workers) results on x64dbg ... it's becoming better and better day by day. :)

Tabbed interface with multiple tabs per "function" helps a lot having all at hand ... really nice :)

If it's not a problem, can you please add support for the HOME/END keyboard keys, so I could reach the top/bottom of the current disassembled memory area/section? I use it regularly on x86 with Olly and I really miss this feature on x64dbg. I understand it's not a top priority, so - please - write it down into the TODO list at the last free place :P

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Tony

Edited by tonyweb
  • Like 1

Hi Mr. eXoDia,

thanks a lot for your (and your co-workers) results on x64dbg ... it's becoming better and better day by day. :)

Tabbed interface with multiple tabs per "function" helps a lot having all at hand ... really nice :)

If it's not a problem, can you please add support for the HOME/END keyboard keys, so I could reach the top/bottom of the current disassembled memory area/section? I use it regularly on x86 with Olly and I really miss this feature on x64dbg. I understand it's not a top priority, so - please - write it down into the TODO list at the last free place :P

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

Tony

For old friends there is always room for priority management :P In a few minutes there will be a snapshot with the requested features available on http://snapshots.x64dbg.com(it should be from today)

• Like 1