Tuts 4 You

Feature suggestions

mrexodia

is it possible to make hints and the autocompletion in the command line for API's, like you did it for commands?

goo idea :) when its possible, i would like to see it.

• 3 weeks later...

@ToMKoL: You can double click the register to follow it in disassembler. For breaking on the RSP/ESP register there is an option for this, but I think it was broken.

Greetings,

Mr. eXoDia

• 3 weeks later...

Hi eXoDia.

I recently try to use your debugger in X64 environment.

First thing i noticed.

You can search for strings in the virtual space and get a list of them.

But i did not find a search feature in the string references window.

There is one?

Looks nice software but I would like to give a suggestion:

some add on or something that you can change theme or the icons, this will be in options.( For example, in notepad++ there is in options to change the theme, but I would like to know if you can do that and change buttons...)

• 2 months later...

long time no new feature request so let me drop one:

sometimes you have a lnk (shortcut) on your desktop and you want to send it to x64dbg. at the moment you get a error windows, that its not a valid PE-file.

post-77534-0-11687700-1418325812.png

i guess its trying to load to lnk file instad of the run it and follow the shortcut to the PE-file.

The last snapshot still not working in xp sp3 32bit. This occurs from the (snapshot_2014-12-08_19-32-20.7z 09/12/2014) this included.

Indeed, I confirmed the issue on my VM. Will have to check it out later. In the meantime: get off that outdated OS :)

Greetings

Hey eXodia,

What about writing a wrapper for Olly plugins?

I don't think it's possible. These plugins require all kinds of exports, which would require faking and I just don't support olly plugins (mainly because a lot of them are hooking random memory). 

Any idea if there will exist support for all the ollyscript commands? Titanscript does that, i think

If you have some urgent commands, please feel free to report them on http://issues.x64dbg.comWe have a general issue: https://bitbucket.org/mrexodia/x64_dbg/issue/70/copy-script-commands-from-titanscript which is just about every command. But implementing all sorts of useless commands is not something I wanna do right now.

There will never be full support for ODBGScript/TitanHide (due to technical reasons, for example all variables being global and also the fact that you can access exports like "GetProcAddress" directly making a lot of scripts incompatible). Such a conversion program should simply prefix all variables with "var_" or something and that pretty much solves a lot of things.

Greetings

• Like 1

any chance that you could add setting for mouse scroll speed?and adding some smoothing would make it even better

since default one is really slow

I can set it without problems. Default is 2 lines per scroll tick (same as Olly). What is a better amount of lines for you?

Greetings

Edited by Mr. eXoDia
  • Like 1

I can set it without problems. Default is 2 lines per scroll tick (same as Olly). What is a better amount of lines for you?

Greetings

im dont sure but some setting for it would be nice so i could check what suites me more