Tuts 4 You

[unpackme] Safengine Shielden 2.1.9.0

Xjun

@ blueflycn

So safengine is no protector which you should try to handle if you wanna start with unpacking.So in that case you should start with some easier protections like ASPack etc.Just have a look into unpacking tutorial section of the main page of Tuts4you there you can find tons of tutorials.So the unpack section is the biggest of all so you can read & watch more than 469 files = 1.24 GB.Thats a lot! :) The only thing you need is time & endurance.

Unpacking Tutorials - Papers and tutorials on unpacking various packers and protectors...

greetz

@LCF-AT,I have paid close attention to you for a long time.you are a qualified cracker,you are excellent in this field,you are a master and my idol!
Could you take me on as your apprentice? :smilie4:

Edited by kuazi GA

@ blueflycn

No problem.

@ kuazi GA

Thanks but I am only a hobby user and mostly I do unpack some stuff and that's already all.So everyone can be a apprentice of all members who can help you with your questions about anything on the RCE field.So if you got a problem then just use this board to ask your questions on the right way and then you will also get some help [also from me if I can] from other board members who can help you.Thats the way.

Good luck for you and keep lerning.

• Like 2

@LCF-AT,I have paid close attention to you for a long time.you are a qualified cracker,you are excellent in this field,you are a master and my idol!

Could you take me on as your apprentice? :smilie4:

:) :) :)

@ Raham

@ LCF-AT

agree with blueflycn, tutorial on how to unpack would not hurt, as very little information associated with unpacking safengine for new versions

• 1 year later...

.NET obfsucated Safengine unpackme

Please unpack this file (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rucy33) .

RDG packer detector says it is packed with Safengine v2.1.3 .
I tried to find any tutorials to unpack safengine , but  failed . maybe i am newbie .
So i need any help from you guys .
========         :please:     =============
Thanks.

Edited by cute_star

How to bypass the anti-deubbger things, can anybody give some clues?

You can use ollydbg  plugin settings used in  vm unpacker tutorial  from LCF-AT  .

Now i started to unpack vm protector , so i could bypass antidebugger .

Greets

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Who can record a video about how to unpack this file?

I already learned some tutorials about unpacking, I want to know how to unpack this file. 

Thanks. 

Hello all :)

Can anyone direct me where i can read (learn) how to unpack safengine , some video tutorial  ?
I saw here guys/girls do this easy but i m stuck with starting i have no clue what i need to search or anything about safeengine i find some chines video with some script but dont work in mine case .
Just for info i spend like 2 month on tried how to do this but i m still on start.

PLEASE help me THANK YOU ALL

• 8 months later...
On 01/02/2013 at 8:50 AM, LCF-AT said:

@ blueflycn

So safengine is no protector which you should try to handle if you wanna start with unpacking.So in that case you should start with some easier protections like ASPack etc.Just have a look into unpacking tutorial section of the main page of Tuts4you there you can find tons of tutorials.So the unpack section is the biggest of all so you can read & watch more than 469 files = 1.24 GB.Thats a lot! :) The only thing you need is time & endurance.

Unpacking Tutorials - Papers and tutorials on unpacking various packers and protectors...

greetz

Hi, @LCF-AT, sorry to bother you. Can you help me to unpack the game cheater tool with safeengine packed, it cracked my game client, I googled and found this post, I am a newbie on this and maybe you can help me. My original post is 

Edited by Teddy Rogers