Tuts 4 You

Convert .wav pattern or record to .xm

wunder

Using Open MPT convert *.wav to *.it, or *.mid to *.it

nb: mod 4chan 64row, s3m 8-32 chan 64row, xm 32chan n 64row, it 64-256 chan 64-512row, midi like it(impulse tracker). sorry about my english.

Hi there ... Thank you for the reply (S)

But I asked for a tut .....

I can do the same thing with Mod Plug to convert .wav to .it LOL

But the .it are as huge as the .wav !!!!

A 800KB .mp3 is about 10MB in .wav which will be the same size in .it USELESS

Can you make a tut for Open MPT to convert ....this simple file to small .xm ? after you make small .it ?

That is why I need a tut!!! Do not know how to do this........ this is similar to ModPlug

Thank you !

Thank you ......

What is all that stufff ,,,,, Originally I wanted to learn how to record the .wav sample with fast tracker or milky traker ....

I am open to doing it another way as long as it gets done.....

Your attachements are all over the palace what is step 1. step 2 step 3

this attachement http://forum.tuts4yo...978-chip-tools/ is mid stufff ...

what tools did you use to get from .wav to finshed .xm ?

Thank you

what is with the midi maker ?

All that lets me do is open a file that is that makers type ?....I do not want to make chip music just record an exsisting wav sample

also what is the player for? I have loads of players .... and I have xmshrink to compress xm ....

you can olny compress a few KB

why do you have a Compress XM to Mo3.png ?

Bero Tracker for existing samples [soundbank + fx] therein

midi maker is the maker of the file *. mid, with a design such as FL Studio

what tools did you use to get from .wav to finshed .xm ? OpenMPT 1.19.04.00

you can still restore Mo3 to XM, IT, S3M or Mod using Open MPT

Edited by X-88

also what is the player for? I have loads of players .... and I have xmshrink to compress xm ....

you can olny compress a few KB

why do you have a Compress XM to Mo3.png ?

the size of a samples 1byte - 4byte constantly repeated on the set,

take a look at the pictures on my tutorial on my blog [but sorry is not English],

My Tuts @Blog

Xm to Mo3

a.gif

also what is the player for?

I've always used the XM Play, Player & Deli [MPC] K Lite Codec and another plugin or codec for *.vtx, *.ay, sid, *.lha, *. sap etc.

NB:

if you have Electone Keyboard that supports Midi, mid, rmi, mmf, USB, floppy, Memory Card [MMC] it is not difficult to make a chiptune in 10 minutes. but I'm just using the manual with a PC keyboard + Mouse :)

Edited by X-88

I am really sorry

Thank you for taking the time ....

But your tut is a bunch of png's showing different tools converting different modules like mid

Oms ... Mp3.....it and wav

Maybe other people can understand your tut

I sepent the better part of the day downloading some of these PAY apps

And they do nothing different than the mp3 converter and the wav converter that I have that are free

I just want to know how to record input wav sample into tracker and save as small xm

People out there know that..... Maybe someone will post how to tut one day

I am really sorry

Thank you for taking the time ....

But your tut is a bunch of png's showing different tools converting different modules like mid

Mo3 ... Mp3.....it and wav

Maybe other people can understand your tut

I sepent the better part of the day downloading some of these PAY apps

And they do nothing different than the mp3 converter and the wav converter that I have that are free

I just want to know how to record input wav sample into tracker and save as small xm

People out there know that..... Maybe someone will post how to tut one day

to try to take the sample affairs of Chiptunes your collection or to convert samples from a collection of samples FLStudio or use the voice recorder on the monitor that you know.

I know you are referring to and how to make it, but I do not know how I explain and make a tutorial for you [because I can't speak English] but I will try to make more simple.

I am really sorry but It does not work ....

All that was needed was the folder "How to Make Chiptunes" Don't know why the rest of the stuff

4 simple images that you have there that do not work! All you are doing is converting tiny samples like sine wav to xm

you are not recording the sample ....and convering it ...You are opening the wav and saving as xm... Sure that is going to make a small xm from one note

When I try to do it I get the same result as U get with my mod player same !

Take a 1 minute mp3 convert it to wav

than show me a small xm !!!!!

No offence but the more you help me the more people think that this was delt with and wont actually help

This is an example of a good tutorial :

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ib6gpSTqDM

All I want is to record a whole song with fast traker that is in wav an save the xm pattern as small xm ......

Like my original post asked .....I do not want any more download links to trakers I have all the trakers possible

The tut that you gave me does not show that .... It convests small wav to small xm form "file save as xm".... Do that with a minute long song and show me a 80 KB XM

.... When I do that I get a 10MB XM

I already knew how to do that .....with mod plug

I'd want to help you, but I'm not sure if translate.google.com translate your writing to me with my right or not to be??

maybe I still do not understand your point,

actually.

I give you enough options so the quote that you are referring to:

A, if you mean to make your own recording sample:

- I know they usually cut a song and then put back, or maybe they do not use *. Wav but *. Xi, *. Raw, *. Snd, *. Pcm or convert from *.amr to *.wav (I've tried this sodium absorption ratio)

B. you mean to send chiptune made ​​DualTrax?? Convert *. Xm to *. Wav to small size? if otherwise, and your decision is the song, minimizing file size?

- Convert to Its frequency is lowest.

- Better you download from the official site DT: http://web.archive.o...//dualtrax.com/

C. mean that you insert video makes its own samples?

- I usually wear a Four Cycle & Unicycle Freeware to create a sample like in the video

D. What you have trouble with the editor Open MPT:

- I'll give you a rare software (in my home country that I just got) my collection, but maybe you already have.

E. I have a collection of some chiptune samples with good quality but the size of 300 KB and 90 KB might like you mean, what do I need to upload?? I read there's creators www.thesands.ru there is a video I had not yet seen.

F. or we end this topic? because you might be confused by my intentions and I am also confused by your point, hopefully there are others that are open to solve your curiosity.

I had no problem downloading the file none of the damaged / corrupt.

Manwe - Chip Tunes Suxx.zip

Edited by X-88

I convert a file that you insert as the initial drawing and turn it into a *. xm,

if you mean it like this, this is the smallest 432KB.

low quality, mono, can not be edited more detail and seek bar does not work, the point of looping pattern can not be adjusted. I feel like a silly thing but true lol.

Voice and speech-synthesis : http://woolyss.com/t...h-synthesis.php

Team Orion.zip

Edited by X-88

I convert a file that you insert as the initial drawing and turn it into a *. xm,

if you mean it like this, this is the smallest 432KB.

low quality, mono, can not be edited more detail and seek bar does not work, the point of looping pattern can not be adjusted. I feel like a silly thing but true lol.

Voice and speech-synthesis : http://woolyss.com/t...h-synthesis.php

Please stop with links ......or PM me links unless there is something in particular that you want someone to download that it is actual useful ...and what to do with it

WTF does a text to speech pay software has to do with anything ?????????

When you make a tutorial .....

Make a clear tut of how To do that with no extra crap inside (like how to convert xm to wav, to mid or to M03) and to the point....

your tut should include every thing a person needs to accomplish and execute the tut !

STOP!

Edited by wunder
F. or we end this topic? because you might be confused by my intentions and I am also confused by your point, hopefully there are others that are open to solve your curiosity.

there anyone who knows about the wunder mind? :cc_confused: .

]WTF does a text to speech pay software has to do with anything ?????????

if you mean is:

D. What you have trouble with the editor Open MPT:- I'll give you a rare software (in my home country that I just got) my collection, but maybe you already have.

I never sell anything that is not my copyright or the copyright of my own, I hope you understand!!! ... I have my reasons about it "because chiptune Forum in my home country (not Norway) that is very annoying, so I never uploaded this old software"

This might be the last day I stop here, until there is the right person to answer your thread or, not at all I'm here. enjoy life ;)

kaste bort tid :cool2:

Edited by X-88

@Wunder :

If size is not an issue, there's is one dirty and half @$$ way to covert your wav to tracker format.. Just import the entire .wav song as an instrument and play it back inside the xm. If your client's engine support MOD that uses ogg compressed samples, you can compress your entire song in ogg format and import it as an instrument and play back in your mod format.

Isn't XM a sampling format? You can't go from WAV/OGG/MP3/etc to XM. XM to WAV is definately possible.

Well yes size matters .....

I want a small xm

I know it is possible but don't know how

I like what you said but don't know how and I would like to use milky tracker

Her i thing that is what your whant.

http://hyper.dnsalia...s/wavtoumx.html

he us mpt to get are mod or midi file then your can load the mod or midi with milkytracker and sace it as an xm.

But the size is 21,2 mb i thing your can it make not smaller only if your , convert the mp3 to are small wav and then convert it to are mod or midi and then to xm.

Edited by accede

Thank you

but that is what the previous person suggesterd and it was no good ....

I need to know how the people that make chip tunes do it ....

There is a way ... not this way

it creats huge files ...no good

I wanted to know how you can play the wav file in a tracker while you record it so you can save it as small .xm