Tuts 4 You

looking for a programers/developer , will pay handsom amount

mike23

HI,

i am looking for an programer/developer for my VOIP projects, kindly PM me if any one interested , i will PM with details what i want with full details and example / demo ...i will pay handsum amount for that.

i have that working softwares which is developed by other programer, you just need to understand that and make them in different style or method! thats it

looking forward to hear from your side !

thanks,....

Edited by mike23

What is the original source code in? Delphi? C?

original in will b "C" , but you can develop in any which you like or think it will b batter then original ...

Edited by mike23

Does "i have that working softwares which is developed by other programer, you just need to understand that and make them in different style or method! thats it" translate to "Hi, i'm looking for somebody to help me steal somebody elses work" or do you own the 'working softwares which is developed by other programmer'?

If the former i will be honestly surprised if anybody will volunteer for the 'job', regardless of you offering monetary remuneration.

If the latter, why would you want somebody else for the purposes of 'you just need to understand that and make them in different style or method' if the software was working as you have said, if i may be so blunt as to ask.

HR,

Ghandi

Does "i have that working softwares which is developed by other programer, you just need to understand that and make them in different style or method! thats it" translate to "Hi, i'm looking for somebody to help me steal somebody elses work" or do you own the 'working softwares which is developed by other programmer'?

If the former i will be honestly surprised if anybody will volunteer for the 'job', regardless of you offering monetary remuneration.

If the latter, why would you want somebody else for the purposes of 'you just need to understand that and make them in different style or method' if the software was working as you have said, if i may be so blunt as to ask.

HR,

Ghandi

Dear Ghandi. with due respect , Please read and understand what i am saying in my Post...its same like Yahoo/Windows Live messenger/ Skype , both have same features with different databases ....if you don't have SKILLS or not interested then please don't Spamm that Thread ! turn your mouth to someone others...

n yes, thanks for your time and valuable comment

Thanks...

Micheal

Edited by mike23

actually, ghandi has a valid point.. this happens far too often, and you are being particularly vague about the project.

when i initially read your post a few days ago alarm bells rang, this happens much too often and i also suspect what ghandi

said, you ripped off another coder, want the work continued but lack the skills to do so and are posting on the internet in

the attempt to find another mark who will code stuff for you.. over and over again..as for skills.. you really need to open your eyes... you're the one looking for people to do work for you.. you dont have the skillsto do the work yourself, thus you are hardly in the position to correct people or get on your pedestal..

Edited by evlncrn8

and think why i said to PM me for more/full details? bcoz current software have some BUGS or get block every week/month ....!

and also i can proof to MOD/Admins if they required any further details about my project ....

Edited by quosego

Please do so as it will also improve your chances of actually finding someone since this is shady at best. Also you don't have to worry about the skill of the people posting in this thread..

Thrust me they have the skill but they are very aware of the shady individuals that inhabit this internet. As am I.

EDIT:

Seems valid after getting a PM, hopefully the author of the thread will provide some more detailed information here as well.

Edited by quosego

I hope you don't mean "250 $" by handsome amount ! wtf

/>https://www.freelancer.com/projects/Custom-Project-Nov.1309509.html

I recommend not working with this person.

dear Kurapica & mudlord, yes its west of time for those who even don't know how to make scientific calculator without source, i don't think why Kurapica posted that kind of comment here....

thanks Killboy and quosego ....

Edited by mike23

I have read many posts in the past with people asking to "Develop" a.k.a modify sources for applications like this, A good example is the spin off from paltalk, once paltalk was released the following spins where inspeak, HiChatter, and many other which I can'nt remeber there exact names now. But they all had a couple of things in common, they where all written in delphi they all used the same "base" to "Develop" there products and they all tried to mimic paltalk. One other small thing I noticed is they where all from "Simliar" countries which gave me the conclusion it is common practice to steal other ideas and reproduce them in delphi. I do relize you have have an american flag under your nickname with 6 posts and starting your sentence with "Dear", also the "west" of time comment indicates you also are from these "similar" countries which seem to reproduce other peoples ideas and products. I have been around voice communication software for some time now(over 12 years) and have seen many shady so called "Development" projects take place in effort to reproduce products to make money from. I can pretty much promise you that even if you succeed into getting someone to code this for you, That you will not be making any large amounts of money from it(unless you intend to use it as a tax write off).

Take care Dear and good luck...

The problem is, his company doesn't even have the source code for the application they are using which is technically an HTTP tunnel for bypassing Firewalls in countries which blocks SIP protocol ports, these ports are used in Voip communications, he doesn't even have a documentation or Project analysis for the software ! so how do you expect any one to make this software for you ? using stones and sticks ?

I don't know what to say more but I think this topic should be closed.