Tuts 4 You

Music Videos

Hello,

so this time I wanna ask you about some video pages and how to download the videos of diffrent pages.So I am a fan of diffrent music clips and I wanna create my owen music database.So the main problem is mostly the download of these flv,fla,mkv,mpeg4 etc files.On some pages its possible and some others make it harder to get the file and this nerves.So in the most cases you need many diffrent tools or plugins etc to download a file.So now I am searching a tool which can download any file of such page without problems but I didn't found such tool or webpage downloader till now.Do you know some good tool | webpage which can handle all pages to get any file?

MTV,myvideo,tape.TV,viva.TV etc.

I also test some plugins like DownloadHelper & FastVideoDownlaod but they failed with this pages.Maybe you know already some good tools which you can recommend me which are also working with the pages above.Or you can tell me some trick how to get the files or something.

Thanks so far

No I don't know this add on till now.So at the moment I can't also install it so it need a higher FF version and my is lower.So I checked the script site of them but I just find some you_tube scripts.Do you use this add on and if yes can you make a quick test whether YOU can download from MTV & tape.TV?So if it works for you then it would be nice if you can post the script links which you have used and then I try it too and install a newer FF version.

greetz

N1ghtm4r3

Internet Download Manager does the job fine, it was never unable to download a video from pages, here.

Edited by N1ghtm4r3

@ N1ghtm4r3

Wow your tool work very fast :) so I have test it with you-toube now and its amazing.Never seen such fast downloader tool before.Just some seconds and I got the video. :)

Problem is: You tool can not handle tape.tv webpage :( Also your tool just DL H264 videos and not flv so there is no choice.So what I not understand is that your tool is so quick!Normaly for you-T I use save2pc and this need much more time than your tool.Crazy!

Ok here a link of one video if tapeTV which I can not dl with any tool till now.
/>http://www.tape.tv/musikvideos/Juli/Elektrisches-Gefuehl

So if someone know how to get this video of this link with any dl tool then let me know it.

greetz

N1ghtm4r3
Also your tool just DL H264 videos and not flv

You sure? because I've already downloaded about 50 flv videos by this tool!

And about Tape TV, I think it's run time (couldn't load page here), afaik no tool will download a run time video!

Yes I DL a video of you-T and I got a H264 file of this video with your tool and then I did DL the same video with sav2pc as original file and this was a flv video also with a smaller size.So I can't do a choose with your tool this is a bit bad just a bit you know but the speed performance is crazy fast this is what I like very much so I will keep your tool too so far.

Hhhmm this sounds bad about tapeTV.Really no chance to get the videos with any tool from such pages?I think then its MTV and the other pages with some seconds commercial before also run time pages or?

EDIT: Ok I have test your tool also with some pages where you can get the video via html source code check [link is stored there | copy them and download] and your tool was also not working with this pages. :(

So why is there no tool which can handle all pages!?!Is it not possible or are the programmer to lazy or something?

greetz

Edited by LCF-AT
So I can't do a choose with your tool this is a bit bad
When you change quality of video in youtube, IDM adds a new option to download menu. so you can choose as well!

btw if you search a bit, you will find many tools... maybe one of them do what you want.

http://www.sothinkmedia.com/web-video-downloader-firefox/

@ N1ghtm4r3

Ah ok I test it.

web-video-downloader-firefox can also not handle tapeTV but thanks for the hint so far.

greetz