Sign in to follow this  
sponge

Osama Bin Laden Dead

BLaCkViRuS

Congratulations :thumbsup:

JeRRy

Well , He deserves it .

Teddy Rogers

Apparently they dumped his body at sea. If true all we are going to get for decades is crap about how he is still alive and working at McDonalds or something in Islamabad...

Ted.

quosego

Pff politics. Death is no reason to celebrate. Since both sides are responsible for to many of it.

Edited by quosego (see edit history)

Kurapica

I agree with quosego, I don't think that BUSH, Israel, Iran or our blessed dictators in the middle east

leaders are much better than Osama bin laden who once fought the USSR to protect the west from the Communists

anyway when it comes to numbers, try to google for the number of Iraqis killed since 1990

or the number of Pakistanis killed by USA androids, this is really Ironic...

• Like 1

ghandi

I'm surprised that hasn't already started, what with all the stories of there being multiple 'clones' who are all part of the same conspiracy hatched by the 'See Eye Aye' to keep the third world countries subordinate as oil cows.

That one and the other that said that either he was a myth of the USA's creation, one used to justify actions and blame for stuff ups OR that he was actually a S.E.A operative that was funded and trained by the US to perform the same function as described in the clone 'theory'. The last one has variants also, two popular ones seem to be the flipside to each other:

1. That he was trained and funded, thus still currently employed and controled by his original 'handlers'.

2. That he was trained and funced, but despite this he turned on the US and that the fatwa of Bin Laden and the subsequent jihad that Al'Qaeda had declared was a result of his actions.

I don't know a single thing about this, i can only watch and read 'news' as it is presented to us by the media, like most people. Looking at declassified stuff that went on from the early 50's, it isn't hard to see where the cloak and dagger theories come from but that doesn't mean they're proven either. I guess it does provide people something to talk about, but in the end we saw Saddam go and now Bin Laden, who will step up to take the plate and what will be the reaction of the international community?

I agree with Kurapica and Quosego in saying that no matter the country of origin or religious affiliation, our world governments are corrupt and will use any bullsh*t to 'justify' themselves. At the end of the day it is all a big charade where they pay lip-service to the voters/population they preside over and the majority of the sheep go quiet for a bit even though they know it is just spin...

Sadly we can't blame the governments themselves, it is more human greed which drives people to be scum and as long as there are positions of power to be abused, they will be to their full extent. What is the alternative though, anarchy?

HR,

Ghandi

Edited by ghandi (see edit history)

Reaction

Finally.

Teddy Rogers

I don't think his death will do much for the war in Afghanistan. It is debatable just how much influence Bin Laden had within al-Qaeda operations once he became Americas most wanted. I think al-Qaeda's war was far bigger than protecting the Bin Laden icon, sure his death puts a damper on their cause but they have probably been surviving for years without him playing a direct role...

Ted.

Reaction
I don't think his death will do much for the war in Afghanistan.
I think so too, I watched some news and analysts also said so. Edited by REACTiON (see edit history)

Killboy

**** yes! Say what you will about Bush or 'those mean people in the US government ', but at least none of them ever tried to fly ****ing planes into civilian buildings.

As ghandi said, pretty much all governments are into some sick ****, but I hardly think that justifies terrorist scum like Osama?

quosego

The method of killing is irrelevant, they both are responsible. There's no justification possible for any side.

Kurapica

I agree with quosego again, the method of killing is irrelevant because killing is just killing how ever it's done.

also I'm not defending any side, killboy let me tell you one thing, you have no idea about the situation in the middle east

which was one of the main reasons for what Al-Qaeda did, maybe a holiday in the middle east will change your mind ?

I recommend Iraq :D

Kurapica

oh one more thing for the history, look how our babies in the middle east look now because of the DU particles :)

"Links Removed according to killboy's wishes"

what do you think ?

this started before 9/11 and still happening till now and will last for thousands of years

these photos are as real as ....

nevermind

Edited by Kurapica (see edit history)

Killboy

Don't you think there's a difference when it comes to who you kill? Innocent people who happen to live in a country governed by Osama's archenemies VS said Osama and associates?

I never tried making much sense of all the ****ed up **** in the middle east. Muslims shooting muslims shooting jews shooting evil atheists. Really it's too much to take, and it never stops. Also, how do you accurately get any of this without having grown up there?

When people get killed because of religion I stop trying to reason, I mean WTF is this, the middle ages again?

Didn't anyone ever learn anything during the last 5 centuries?

Edit: Can you remove the pictures, please? Let's not make this ugly...

Edited by Killboy (see edit history)

Encrypto

Yes please remove those pictures. They are too disturbing.

While the situation cannot be ignored, the topic is the death of bin laden. While his death is signficant in the 'war on terror' as the US and UK governments put it, there is still no end to it. All we can hope for is peace one day.

The political situation all around the world is too much for one person to consider in their daily life. Imagine trying to live with that burden everyday! Only way people can go on with their lives [ for those who are not involved in such atrocities ] is to calmly let the bull**** government 'do their job'. This is only my personal opinion, and I do not wish to offend anyone. For those living in western countries, the situation in the middle east is put to the back of their minds. Ah well...

ghandi

I was reading through a post by a reporter who is from Pakistan, one of their comments stood out to me. Before i begin though i want to say that i'm guilty of enjoying what corporations have brought us, without them we wouldn't have many things as we do today. Our conveniences are easily accepted but their cost and consequences are just as easily blocked out and pushed away and its made so much easier with the propaganda and misinformation we get fed to stroke our egos or salve our collective consciences.

In order to please the US administration, the regime in Kabul advocated the notion of 'free market' as if this would become a panacea for the national economy. On the contrary, the so-called free market scheme had been tried in the past-the 1930s-- that resulted in fruitless consumerism of imported goods, which otherwise would have been produced domestically. Moreover, the consumption of luxuries received more priority than investment in productive sectors of the economy. A handful of businessmen and investors became rich while the rest of the country remained poor and destitute.

Without the US administration set as the villain motivator, this is basically a stripped down version of every country in the world imho. The powers-that-be encourage spending on luxury so it perpetuates the economic cycle of wealth collection by the very affluential from the rest of the population, deliberately and directly inverse to their alleged reason for existing in the first place: the people. The only countries that wouldn't fit this would be ones run by dictatorship, those countries don't need to follow this pattern because they simply take what they want from the population by force.

Look at oil for example. We're conditioned to believe that we can't survive without harvesting this ancient crude from the seabeds and various oilfields on the planet, but the sad truth is we can. The one reason that there isn't any push behind the campaign to reduce/stop world consumption is profit margin. Why would any of the corporations (and their direct beneficiaries) want to spend a few million dollars of the profit they make from their cash cows on swapping to alternatives, ones which would be cheaper and less destructive than the current choice(s), when they can simply continue using their current setup to process the same product for a guaranteed increasing profit?

As Encrypto has said though, what can ordinary people do except hope that one day peace will be realized? In some ways all countries have come a lot closer to being in-line with one and other. But in others, they are entire worlds apart and the only time the differences are noticed is when it is pointed out by one to the other, otherwise it is life as usual for everyone.

HR,

Ghandi

Edited by ghandi (see edit history)

Kurapica

Sorry about the images if someone was disturbed...

I updated the post

man I hate politics :P

• Like 1

Teddy Rogers

It seems we are going off the Bin Laden topic... at the end of the day it is a small world with lots of people. Lots of ideas, ways of life, rich and poor all living under different circumstances. I don't think a perfect model will ever exist, there will always be happy and disgruntled people in every walk of life. People err and the world isn't perfect everyone is trying to find their modicum of happiness. It is easy to blame the failures of success on the successes of others and successes on the failures of others. I think we need to all find a way of getting along and being happy so lets start by not feeling this topic is personal and out of context... :)

Ted.

BLaCkViRuS

I agree with quosego, I don't think that BUSH, Israel, Iran or our blessed dictators in the middle east

leaders are much better than Osama bin laden who once fought the USSR to protect the west from the Communists

anyway when it comes to numbers, try to google for the number of Iraqis killed since 1990

or the number of Pakistanis killed by USA androids, this is really Ironic...

Do you have seen that the Iranians are bad people? Say that Iran is a dictator?

Edited by Mr.BLaCkViRuS (see edit history)

Kurapica

leaders are much better than

Not the people

please don't drag me into any political discussions

I give up :P

BLaCkViRuS

Not the people

please don't drag me into any political discussions

I give up :P

Ok Dear Kurapica :flowers:

I also not interested in political arguments

Have a Nice Day :sweat:

CodeExplorer

By the way in the past Osama Bin Laden was already "dead" 9 times.

xsp!d3r

if they killed him then where is the body? maybe it's a decade to drag him in x)

Loki

Hide and seek world champion 2001 - 2011.