• Opera (Win,Linux,OS X)
    • Safari (OS X)
    • Internet Explorer (Win)
    • Konqueror (Unix,Linux)

your browser not have poll looking link and reply topic
/>http://browsers.evolt.org/

Edited by Hello EMO
CodeExplorer

I've voted Firefox - the browser I use right now.

Google Chrome is also good browser - and maybe much secure.

Just my 2 cents.

Opera, Chrome and Firefox are all available on Linux and OSX, too

Just saying

thanks fix question

and chrome have 2-3 bugs

1-downloading bug = big file downloading cut from internet from file host

2-very bad user profile keep in memory

3-not support 3rd scripts (internet download manager downloader script works on firefox vs vs..)

4-super power speed

Edited by Hello EMO

Firefox - My main browser , Super with addons (AdBlockPlus , TamperData , CookNEdit , Betterprivacy ,etc smile.gif )

Internet Explorer 6 - There is still load of sites that only supports InternetExplorer . Btw , IE7-8-9 Sucks!

Chrome - For lurking at some chinese & russian reversing sites , it has built in Google Translator smile.gif .

Edited by JeRRy
  • 1 month later...
CodeExplorer

mozilla aurora 6.0a2 just released:
/>ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-aurora/

We’re happy to announce the next version of Firefox Aurora is ready for download and testing.

The new features in Firefox Aurora give users and Web developers more control over their browsing and development environments while improving overall performance.

Features include:

* Data Management Window is an experimental feature that provides control over the the access that specific websites have to your browsing data, including cookies, passwords and location information. To start testing this feature type “about:permissions” in the Awesome Bar (URL Bar).

* Add-ons Manager with Plugin Check quickly verifies the compatibility of installed plugins directly from the Add-Ons Manager.

* Panorama Groups on Demand improves browser startup time and overall experience by allowing power Panorama users to load saved tab groups only when using Panorama.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

firefox because of tamper data, fireftp, firedebug. I'm not sure which one has the lowest cpu-percntage+threads+ram, I'd use it if it wasn't for the streamlining with firefox plugins though. I think webkit is good but all the implementations are screwed up because features over stability..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mozzila Firefox Browser that major because many available add on, both Opera because currently it would be neat to save the page as e-book :), and I can open saved pages of opera mini for me to read on my PC :), Chrome & Safari For transfer when playing Poker Chip I can go to the table with multiple accounts (3 accounts at once) that I have Zynga hehehehe :D

Google Chrome is also good browser - and maybe much secure.

My choice: Portable SRWare Iron, the browser is based on the Chromium-source

and offers the same features as Chrome - but without any problems at privacy and security.

• 1 month later...

I use "Pale moon" browser. A modified version of Firefox wich doesn't use as much memory as original Firefox. I must note that Chrome is pain in the ass to hook out some function for formgrabbing so I will say it's best-protected browser and MITM attack is not availible yet. Firefox has some extra useful add-ons which I can't live without. I selected Firefox.

• 1 month later...