Tuts 4 You

[unpackme] Hefaz 1.9

Raham

hi dears.

its the target from the user "Gladiyator=>Nima NT" the author of hefaz protector i received it from a persian forum.

Hefaz Protector use Flex Compress Componet for delphi for cryptography....

and also Flex Compress support set pass on it (Cipher...we can find it on winrar)

well "hefaz" support other companies "Dongle"

"Tiny Dongle">> have an builtin memory for keeping an customized string for better security. well?

as i told Flex Compress compress and crypt file with a pass....well?

also like RC4 and most Cipher.... if you encrypt a file with a key you never cant decrypt it without key....its clear. right?

so hefaz protector put an string as key on Data Partition of Dongle and crypt the file with this key.

if you connect any Tiny Dongle hefaz will read partion table it will try to decrypt using flex compress with

key that found on Tiny.....so if the key was valid it can run! >> UnPack in 5min else...mean if you dont have the

password you cant decrypt it>> file is crypted!

its same as winrar! if i Compress a file winrar and set a password you never can extract the right data without valid key(no brute forcing).....

by this trick the Author of Protector climed my protector has 100% security and unUnpackable!

he put a lot of unpackme (crypted file with unknown key) on the forum and tel Unpack it if you can!its clear the target will not run!

and so he tel customer: did you see no one can unpack my protector?!

by this nasty trick the author cheated the people!

i noted the dl link of the unpackme(in action deCryptMe!) to this forum

tell us your comment...

totally its like this: i compress and set a long password an EXE file and tel you unPack it if you can!

/>http://hotfile.com/dl/107632900/47efd63/CrackMe.rar.html

Good Luck

Regards

CrackMe.rar

Edited by Teddy Rogers
Attached crackme to the topic...

Yeah, seems like the author got a different definition of security. He should at least try to make unpacking a bit harder even if the attacker got the dongle on hand... that's what it's all about, isn't it? Relying on security by obscurity rather than merely relying on security by design and having to trust clients not to fire up Olly. :/

This idea is not my idea , some times age Sentinel dongles used this method to protect software against cracking over internet. this is popular trick and there is no ambiguity.

Edited by Gladiator

The author of Sentinel Dongle never say.... No one cant unpack it without dongle so our dongle have 100% security....its additional option....not main protection to claim or pride!

actually tiny Dongle can easily emulated....just a valid key & data partition needed! So its just need get serial from customer to be able unpack over the internet!

actually we can call it CrackMe/UnPackMe when its run!

no crypted file!

So its just need get serial from customer to be able unpack over the internet!

there is no license to take from customer , may be you should receive dongle over internet

he author of Sentinel Dongle never say.... No one cant unpack it without dongle so our dongle have 100% security....its additional option....not main protection to claim or pride!

and me too , with dongle may be unpack-able but without dongle it is not unpackme , its crackme so you can crack it with every trick like brute force or ... ( very thing you like to do it ).

Edited by Gladiator

Test & Report

/>http://www.multiupload.com/392SFEYRJH

PS : This is a joke .

Edited by JeRRy
  • Like 2

Test & Report

Hi Dear JeRRy

File Unpacked and Worked Fine :yes:

Thank You Dear

Hi,

Hefaz [your unpackme from today] = ENIGMA 2.33!!! :slap:

Can the author give a declaration to this situation now?

greetz

• Like 1

Test & Report

you make a fake , this is not the final target , you faked it :no:

did not cracked :down:

Edited by Gladiator

i'm sorry :^ , Mr uncrackable :bomb::P .

/sarcasm

you did not crack it , please try it and see what did you done , you faked it man :no:

Edited by Gladiator

@Raham :

don't think and don't pass pressure to your mind , just crack it ! :^

PS :

i have said that this trick was not my idea it also used by some companies like Sentinel security and .... , this is a popular trick against cracking app over internet because you can't upload dongle to rapid-share !

Edited by Gladiator

@Gladiyator:

it dont make any pressure for me.

First you have a rest because coding Code Redirection fooled you!

Actually JeRRy gave you the best answer....just see the that..... Picture that its reflect of your image!

REGARDs

Edited by Raham
  • Like 1

Teddy Rogers

The [unpackme] tag has been added to your topic title.

Please remember to follow and adhere to the topic title format - thankyou!

[This is an automated reply]

@ Gladiator

so can you send us a new unpackme like this but this time without to need dongle?Would be better to start with a lower requirement to get a overview of your new Hefaz version. :)

Thanks

• Like 1

@LCF-AT

i can unpack newest version of hefaz very simple.....the author encrypt the file with password

and tel us UnPack if you can....then tel to the Client: my protector has 100% security!

@ Gladiator

so can you send us a new unpackme like this but this time without to need dongle?Would be better to start with a lower requirement to get a overview of your new Hefaz version. :)

Thanks

hi Dear LCF-AT

Yes of course , today i have some problems in my work and i will release my new version of hefaz unpackme here as soon as soon. ;)

Hi,

ok wait lets sort this infos a bit.So do you mean you can unpack this unpackme which you have post here Raham?What about the password?Does it need now a dongle or some kind of license file etc?

@ Gladiator

Oh ok this sounds good so far.So then post your new unpackme if you done with your work [also one without to need a dongle or license file for the begin].

greetz

Hi LCF.

as i know its Hefaz 1.9 i unpacked this version and older one in past.....(here and other forum)

but if its newer version i dont say any think before having look on it:D

I pointed it need a password to can decrypt himself and be able to run.... And the Decrypt Key is in the dongle....

We will wait til see what gladiyator post on the forum as unpackme.....

Regards