Tuts 4 You

Windows 7 Skins for uPPP

ECLiPTiC

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=506

File Name: Windows 7 Skins for uPPP

File Submitter: ECLiPTiC

File Submitted: 08 Mar 2011

File Category: uPPP Skins

These are simple skins that I made to simulate Windows 7. They have semi-transparent borders and make use of uPPP v0.7's fix for anti-aliasing of scroller ttf fonts. Thanks to Ufo-Pu55y for that!

Includes two color variations and example exe's of both.

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there .... I have tried every thing to do the region in the middle not transparent .... my whole window becomes transparent ....

What code do you use for that ? I have tried combining regions and other stuff too ......

how do you make the middle not transparent ?

Thank you

uPPP does not use regions

To get transparency - outline and the middle should be located on different layers in the Photoshop

change the transparency of the layer with the outline and save all as *.png without background. meeting.gif

Regards.

Edited by Diver
  • Like 1

To get transparency - outline and the middle should be located on different layers in the Photoshop

change the transparency of the layer with the outline and save all as *.png without background. meeting.gif

Regards.

----==== EDIT ===---

Edited by wunder
  • 3 weeks later...

Regards.

My sincere apologizes ..... It looks like I was so busy trying to code an example like this that I did not realize that you are right ....I am wrong :doh:

it uses in fact as you say a transparent outline and a solid middle .....

ragdog posted examples of the code for this here http://forum.tuts4yo...lp/page__st__20

Sorry again ....

And thank you for your help :clap:

• 9 months later...