Tuts 4 You

[Unpackme] lena151 2008 challenge

lena151

I don't really think many people gave full effort to this, earlier versions probably killed any hope they had for unpacking it, i mean how do you expect to unpack the Ultimate if you couldn't even unpack lite or pro or whatever the names are. It just simple logic.

True, but they got a point.. This is one nifty little bugger..

Took me 2 weeks to unpack.. The previous one only a day..

Sincerely hope there won't be a SuperDuper Edition.. :)

Nah, Lena can't possibly make it even more protected..

q.

Oo, this really looks like a challenge to me :P
:lol::lol::lol:
Nah, Lena can't possibly make it even more protected..
You might find this hard to believe but I do indeed have a couple more and really annoying ideas to be implemented. Still, anything can be unpacked, hence, Ultimate will stay the final version in ... 32bit :o:wacko::blink:

lena151.

Thanks to all who tried this but I find it pretty strange that nobody else has posted his dump.

68 downloads and nobody else has unpacked the challenge?

Please don't be shy, just post your dumps...

Or maybe I made this one too difficult?

lena151.

We all try our best.Nice to meet U here, Lena. I'm a member of your fan.

>You might find this hard to believe but I do indeed have a couple more and really annoying ideas to be implemented.

I haven't even looked at this one yet, and you're already thinking about more.

It's too bad that I joined the board after it had been solved, but still... I will do it, too. :-)

• 11 months later...

This is one nifty protector, BUT.. it can easily be unpacked - after looking for ~1.5 yrs at EXECryptor and VMProtect, I can definitely say it "borrowed" similar ideas from both. The CRC is easy to sort out, as it's called like 5-6 times before reaching the_code_that_strips_OEP. You just have to pay attention at the decrypting loops, since if you decide to "clean" redundant code, you will observe how the 'decrypted' code is full of junk ( 81 84 -> 90 90 will definitely crap up the decryptor) :-) If permitted, I will some feedback -- working with a naked Olly, no plugins..

• 1 year later...
Teddy Rogers

Was Lena referring to this unpackme when she made the statement below?

Remark that lARP64Pro is not just like 'any' commercial product but it is merely a 64bit project to prove it is indeed possible to create uncrackable software. To that extent, we have sent lARP64Pro itself as well as a software protected by lARP64Pro to the cracking community in september of 2008, requesting to crack either. Till this day, the cracking community have not succeeded and our conviction is that lARP64Pro will remain uncracked at least for a significant time. The project has been made available for commercial purposes and a trial version is freely downloadable from this site, however this does not mean it is sold to everyone or for every purpose. Yet, contact us in case your x64 software really needs to be super-protected.

/>http://www.larp64.com/index.html

Ted.

Was Lena referring to this unpackme when she made the statement below?

No, it's a referral to the 64bit version (lARP64Pro) which is totally different from the 32bit stuff. The 32bit version was discontinued, the 64bit version is no longer for sale for 'just anybody'.

lena151.

And the 32bit version was unpacked by several people. ;)

Edited by quosego
  • Like 1

Teddy Rogers

Ah! Then this should be the lARP64Pro unpackme you mention in that excerpt?

/>http://tuts4you.com/download.php?view.2815

Ted.

• 1 year later...

Just a question, but lARP Ultimate Edition was discontinued?. Will be just a private protector just for especific customers or business?. Can anybody clarify me. By the way. Regards to Lena. You're Still the best. over the years. and you will still being the best in the future.

Just a question, but lARP Ultimate Edition was discontinued?. Will be just a private protector just for especific customers or business

lARP Ultimate Edition is the final version of a 32bit protector for team releases, hence, it is kept private and only intended to keep away rippers and the likes.

The real deal is lARP64Pro which is a 64bit only protector that is uncracked since over 4 years. See post #36 in this thread for downloads.

lena151.

• 2 years later...

To avoid reviving a number of old threads I'll just leave all of my MUPed files in one archive and post it here. It was an enjoyable challenge :)

Attached: MUPed lARP 2.0 Lite to Ultimate, notes, scripts and some other misc bits.

lARP 2.0 UnpackMes MUPed.7z

Edited by SmilingWolf
  • Like 2