Tuts 4 You

The World of SND

ECLiPTiC

While I was making the "molten" image, the idea for this logo came to me. To date, this is the most extravagant and time consuming graphic that I've completed for SND. However, I think it's missing a slogan / caption under the "seek n' destroy" text. Any creative ideas? I'll pick my favorite suggestion and add it to the image :biggrin:

Be sure to view them full size to catch the fine details. Any and all comments are welcome!

gallery_18309_1_94691.jpg

Wallpaper (1280x1024):

gallery_18309_4_60668.jpg

WTF :? This is the best **** I've seen from you !

Cracktro logo creators.. you better start hiding !! :ninja:

However, I think it's missing a slogan / caption under the "seek n' destroy" text. Any creative ideas? I'll pick my favorite suggestion and add it to the image

I have one idea, how about "Dare to Explore".

cheers!

What can i say? :o

EclipTic, you rock bigtime!!! B)

I kinda agree with Sonny27 though...

The blue color of the water is the reflection from the sky...

So i think a more transparent / dark feeling of the water surface would be nicer...

Not that this doesn't rock anyway. :>

However, I think it's missing a slogan / caption under the "seek n' destroy" text.

How about "Bigger than an elephant" ? :lol:

Teddy Rogers

What size is the image supposed to be at? Would look excellent as a wallpaper and the taskbar would fit nicely under the Seek n Destroy text... :)

Ted.

This is truly a masterpiece :clap:

amazing work EclipTic

What size is the image supposed to be at? Would look excellent as a wallpaper and the taskbar would fit nicely under the Seek n Destroy text... :)

Ted.

I agree with Ted, looking forward to have it as a wallpaper :thumbsup:

azmo

Thats a real good work. :) I am too looking forward to see it as a wallpaper. IMHO, the water over 'N' looks different, and the "Seek n Destroy" text line(at the bottom) doesnt do the justice to the great art.

Oricode.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions! :woot:

the "seek n' destroy" text line(at the bottom) doesnt do the justice to the great art.
I agreed with you on this. That text was the last thing added, and it was obviously the item I spent the least amount of time on. I made some changes that should help it fit in with the rest of the image.
What size is the image supposed to be at? Would look excellent as a wallpaper and the taskbar would fit nicely under the Seek n Destroy text...
The size can be increased or decreased a little to fit whatever someone might need it for. I made a 1280x1024 wallpaper out of it that should fit just over the task bar. If anyone needs a different size let me know.
How about "Bigger than an elephant" ?
:laugh: :tongue:
how about "Dare to Explore"
I like this idea, but now that I've reworked the "seek n' destroy" text, I don't think a caption would look good. But, thanks for your input! :thumbsup:

I've got a new background ;)

Incredibly nice..Any more coming???

quosego

Edited by quosego
Teddy Rogers
If anyone needs a different size let me know.

I think if you make wallpapers the size should be as big as possible as it is always better for a wallpaper to fit a smaller screen than blow it up to a bigger screen.

Personally I use 1680x1050 and 1440x900...

Ted.

EclipTic, now I got to clean my desktop and remove some icons, just due to your excellent wallpaper! :] - Would it be possible to have a brighter one (maybe with Windows standard blue, fitting so nice to the standard Win 2000 theme)? I don't know whether this requires lots of work...

Great stuff!

Personally I use 1680x1050 and 1440x900...
I ordered a new system yesterday for my office workstation. I just checked and the monitor will have that 1680 x 1050 resolution, so I'll be sure to fit it with this wallpaper.
Any more coming???
I find working in Photoshop very therapeutic, so I doubt I'll ever quit. :thumbsup:
words cannot express the awesomeness of this creation
:wub: Thanks!
Would it be possible to have a brighter one (maybe with Windows standard blue, fitting so nice to the standard Win 2000 theme)?
Sure! I think I can do that. Actually, if memory serves you asked me a long time ago for a wallpaper to go with the Windows blue. My appologies, it must have slipped my mind.

Just changed some colors in Paint (yeah, Paint ftw!), the result is not that clear, but I like that distortion effect somehow (weird mind? maybe... :]). Dunno, you surely got good filters for such stuff? ;)

Ah yeah, I think I asked you some time ago... also forgot it lol.

Regards,

metr0

meh.7z

• 3 months later...