Tuts 4 You

"Molten"

ECLiPTiC

By request. I really enjoyed working on these and I needed to give Photoshop a workout! If anyone needs different sizes of these let me know.

Molten Black:

gallery_18309_1_60971.jpg

Molten White:

gallery_18309_1_90247.jpg

Molten Black Wallpaper:

gallery_18309_4_117340.jpg

Molten White Wallpaper:

gallery_18309_4_27294.jpg

Attached are smaller copies of the logos (325px x 128px):

Molten_Small.zip

Whoa WTF :o

That's insane dude :D

Can we use them freely (with credit ofc :>) or is this for a certain person ?

I love it <3

Could you maybe create a bmp of the black one ? Not sure how it's gonna look with 256 colors, if it looks to crappy, png is fine as well.

Just don't know how to implement loading jpegs properly...

Nice work, Mate ! Hmmm ... If you did this with PS only, then hat down ... It strongly "smells" like some 3D modeling proggy with after effects in PS. Right ? :biggrin:

Nice job, anyhow ...

Cheers,

SS.

Thanks for the comments! I Always appreciate everyone's responses (good or bad).

@ Killboy - I'll send you something via PM tomorrow.

@ sslevin - This was made entirely in Photoshop... about 6 hours worth. It would have been easier to use a 3D program to make the text, but I wanted to make custom font / letters. I used my graphic tablet to draw out the letters and an Alien Skin plug-in to get the 3D effects.

@ HVC - Your welcome. Thanks for the inspiration!

@ sslevin - This was made entirely in Photoshop... about 6 hours worth. It would have been easier to use a 3D program to make the text, but I wanted to make custom font / letters. I used my graphic tablet to draw out the letters and an Alien Skin plug-in to get the 3D effects.

What can I say ? .... Bravo, by all means ...

BTW, I bougt Wacom s Volito tablet recently ... have any good tutorial site on how to use tablet properly ?

I ll try to make some SnD wallpapers in Maya soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

SS.

cond0lence

Its really hot. :thumbsup:

I prefer the black ones, because in the first version you hide so accurate the matrix and just a little part shines through.

But I wouldn't say the white ones are worse, because they have lil shadow that looks pretty good.

I bougt Wacom s Volito tablet recently ... have any good tutorial site on how to use tablet properly ?

I do not know of any good tutorial sites for using the tablet. It's one of those things that just takes practice and time to get adjusted to using it. When I bought my Wacom, I thought it would be just like drawing on paper, but it was not. After a few projects with it, I found it integrates extremely well with PS and I really started enjoying it. There are however many tasks that for me are easier (more comfortable) with the mouse. My best advice is to keep using it.