Vi2DoubleYu

Vi2DoubleYu
index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=318

File Name: dUP2 Skin-Eagle_Shot-underSEH

File Submitter: Vi2DoubleYu

File Submitted: 7 May 2008

File Category: dUP Skins

dUP2 Skin-Eagle_Shot-underSEH

another on request again. and this for make skin battle again dudes.... :) seem on skin forum to quiet for this month. hope you like it and dont forget rate and reply your comment for next release..thanks.

regards

Vi2DoubleYu

Click here to download this file

Very nice work. Good job with the region! I like the mouse over buttons, and the tune goes well. One thing I noticed that kinda looks out of place to me is the application edit box. It was a good idea to put the box below the "APPLICATION:" text to give room for a long name, but maybe it would look better if the edit box and the "APPLICATION:" text were centered. It's just an friendly suggestion. Also, did you try to optimize, or lower the size of the bitmap?

All in all, I think it's one of your best yet. Keep up the good work. :biggrin:

nice work. liked it :)

Just a heads up though, this "underSEH" has been caught ripping releases (our work among others'). Ted is aware of this as it has been discussed over another board.

r007.

Vi2DoubleYu

aNtRoBs & Atomos : you're welcome.

Loki : Thanksfor your choose.

EclipTic : Thank for hard region and thank if you like a mouse over button and tunes, and for lower size bitmap, i've done.that all of it.i cannot lower it again if must lost image quality. but thank you for best suggestion. i always it :) .

r007 & XSpider : this not a rip but this skin only for request and i'm on member here.try confirm again with Giotin.he will explain it. and Ted always beware :o .

Killboy : Ask with Giotin.Its underSEH group.

ALL : many have leave comment, and i like it. comment from minus to plus and that really will make improve for me ( especialy EclipTic. thanks for you all. but no body have rate it. :(

Best Regard

Vi2DoubleYu

@Loki

it return to what r007 posted :P

@Vi2DoubleYu

r007 didn't mean your skin is a rip, he mean underSEH are rippers ;)

Edited by Xspider
Vi2DoubleYu
@Loki

@Vi2DoubleYu

Ok i got it. and sorry. but do r007 have a proof that they have ripped release ? and if have, i think maybe not all member there to be ripper. like i know Giotin a founder underSEH , i think he smart person. how could to be ripper ? so i think just another they bad member have do it. anyway, thanks your info.

my regard fly to all member like you all :)

@Loki

@Vi2DoubleYu

Ok i got it. and sorry. but do r007 have a proof that they have ripped release ? and if have, i think maybe not all member there to be ripper. like i know Giotin a founder underSEH , i think he smart person. how could to be ripper ? so i think just another they bad member have do it. anyway, thanks your info.

my regard fly to all member like you all :)

http://www.tuts4you.com/forum/index.php?s=...ost&p=77978

Vi2DoubleYu

kingfisher : u need a main images source dude... :D and anything is possible, but cause that a req skin i think it's better get a new image than must change for text. thanks.

Edited by Vi2DoubleYu
Kingfisher
kingfisher : u need a main images source dude... :D and anything is possible, but cause that a req skin i think it's better get a new image than must change for text. thanks.

I need the font u use for team name

Vi2DoubleYu

that ussualy font, i just make it like a wave. and added effect layer. i forgot that name font, but i try looking for u later .

Kingfisher
that ussualy font, i just make it like a wave. and added effect layer. i forgot that name font, but i try looking for u later .

Nice Effect Vi2DoubleYu