Tuts 4 You

San Diego Gop Chairman Co-founded International Piracy Ring

San Diego GOP chairman co-founded international piracy ring

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/San_Diego_GOP_chairman_cofounded_international_0425.html
Online research reveals that Krvaric is the co-founder of Fairlight, a band of software crackers which later evolved into an international video and software piracy group that law enforcement authorities say is among the world

Some pretty sick statements in that "news" story... like piracy supporting terrorism... I highly disagree with that.

Teddy Rogers

Some people will link terrorism with anything if it can cause a stir. You only have to look at Bush as a prime example of this blown all out or proportion...

Ted.

Teddy Rogers

I'm not sure if this story is true. I think I should ask Galahad and find out if it is...

Ted.

I'm not sure if this story is true. I think I should ask Galahad and find out if it is...

Ted.

which story? the first post?

I can ask baccy... =)

bacchus did nothing from 2000 onwards in the pc fairlight area.. jbm handled that all, along with making $$$ from his asian contacts (messiah)...

all came evident from fastlink... so this 'information' (albeit its old) isn't really relative to fairlight (pc)... and the new fairlight is FAR FAR FAR from what it was...