Tuts 4 You

Gfx Request

DrPepUr

I need a some gfx for a uPPP skin, just wondering if one of you kind hearted GFX'ers would be willing to lend me a hand. I would do this myself but I lack the tallent, I have a hard time drawing a straight line with the aide of a straight edge. It does not have to be anything extravigant just something simple. Let me know if you are interested.

DrPepUr

I really don't care......only prefrense I really have is main color to be black, beggars can't be choosers......or atleast shouldnt be....

Really doesn't matter to me, suprise me.

Also thanks for response.

DrPepUr

Nice one holevinsky - should get some use too as DrPepUr is doing some nice work at a certain other forum ;)

Hi,

I hope it's simple enough. Feel free to change icon, music file and font. I've put what I have ATM.

See it here:

Dr PepUr's Cure All

EDIT: Oh, I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your nick in the main frame. Just replace frame.png with this one:

frame.png

Cheers,

SSlEvIN (ARTeam GFX Squad)

Edited by holevinsky
Hi,

I hope it's simple enough. Feel free to change icon, music file and font. I've put what I have ATM.

See it here:

Dr PepUr's Cure All

EDIT: Oh, I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your nick in the main frame. Just replace frame.png with this one:

frame.png

Cheers,

SSlEvIN (ARTeam GFX Squad)

That is awesome, thank you so much if there ever is anything I can do to help you out, if I am able I will......can't wait to use it... :D