Tuts 4 You

Executable Files From .jpg Or Txt Files?

gorgeouslook

gorgeouslook

hello every one

not shameful to say i am a complete noob just wondering u expert programmers must know this

if .exe can be auto executed from .jpg or txt files if bined and is there any code that can be attched to the JPG file that could allow the execution.

cheers guys

gorgeouslook

thanks mate it should be the other way around

.exe (trojan) to jpg

but then the problem is it doesnt execute

cheers

Teddy Rogers

This board isn't about creating trojans, spyware, virus's and such. I think maybe you are at the wrong place if you want to do those kind of things... :(

Ted.

name exe as jpg works due windows see exe not jpg. other way not. jpg that executes code is called exploiting.

you force some program to crash and execute your code. thats why there are patches. but its only for lamers that for jpg use default windows viewer.

will not work if any other is associated.

I think that gorgouslook is indeed out for trojans, I've seen these posts on many programming forums.

@Gorgouslook: google further, this is an RCE Forum, we do not, I repeat do not create spyware adware

in any way.

gorgeouslook

ayite guys no probs i clearly understand this forum do not creat any spyware

and i just asked for the sake of knowledge coz i have just started learning u all experts are the best people to ask i guess

where can i get the jpg exploits to execute the appz and what language usually these exploits are written in?

cheers guys