Tuts 4 You

Sleeping In Class

I prefer just to all out lay down on my desk lol (Depends on the teacher though some don't even notice or care) I usually get 2pts off class participation (out of 50) in this one class and I sleep in that class almost every day :)

I have tried sleeping in weird positions for the teachers that do care/notice and a lot of those techniques I have already taken advantage of.. :D

After class is over, if the lecture was important get someone to summarize it for you to get the main info needed.

Actually, I find this step redundant.

My lecturers post the needed PowerPoint slides and lecture exercises online, so I don't even need to take notes. :P That way, I can revise in my spare time :) .

Not really a sleeper, goof off though. Paper airplanes, comics, and always in back of class. I dont think the teachers care as long as your not cheating or failing. Even did stuff like make a rubber band banjo with my calculator top, and still nothing. Matchbox toy cars was pushing it though.

LOL, why should teachers care?

They do what they were supposed to do - if you believe you have something to gain, pay attention.

If not, withdraw. But do it decent enough, without actually preventing someone who actually wants to learn something to pay attention.

At the end of the day, what's the reason of getting out of bed? Just to continue sleeping elsewhere?

If so, why get off the bed at all?

Edited by HVC
  • 2 weeks later...
At the end of the day, what's the reason of getting out of bed? Just to continue sleeping elsewhere?

If so, why get off the bed at all?

If I don't get out of bed I don't get a diploma and then i go nowhere that's why i need to get out of bed and sleep elsewhere :)

I'm afraid I was the only one kiddin over here :? Jesus..

My maths teacher doesn't hand out PowerPoint files ? Not even my CS teacher does :o
CS = Counter-Strike ? :biggrin:
My maths teacher doesn't hand out PowerPoint files ? Not even my CS teacher does

That sucks :P

It certainly comes in handy around exam time B)