Tuts 4 You

Daddy Girl - Patcher DUP Skin

Vi2DoubleYu

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=234

File Name: Daddy Girl - Patcher DUP Skin

File Submitter: Vi2DoubleYu

File Submitted: 4 Jan 2008

File Category: dUP Skins

hello this release again....i know this not a ferfect skin, still improve and need more learn about hover button. but hope you enjoyed with this....and wait for next release. and thanks you so much if you have rate it and give a good comment or.... :) just keep more pratice.

Click here to download this file

Much better job with the region this time! B) I think you've done a good job with the buttons and the hover effects are fine. For some reason, the eye that's behind the edit boxes looks like it belongs in a horror skin. :P

Anyway, my only advice is that this skin is a little big (in kb). It's almost 500kb. Did you try to reduce the color depth of the bmp files?

Much better job with the region this time! B) I think you've done a good job with the buttons and the hover effects are fine. For some reason, the eye that's behind the edit boxes looks like it belongs in a horror skin. :P

Anyway, my only advice is that this skin is a little big (in kb). It's almost 500kb. Did you try to reduce the color depth of the bmp files?

anyway, i just what u say, much better with region, and make a button with hover like you said before but i think this skin still not perfect, still need make it smoothless. but i will try next release with same theme. and about size, i forget to extract icon type size. there icon contain all variant size for icon type.and i 've reduce it the color depth, just make mistake forget to extract icon type...also mod song maybe next time i choose small to reduce that size.

anyway...thank your advice and your very help comment....it's nice fo me.

(ever you check my "the legend" skin ? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thank to you all, but i think it's not yet a perfect skin. but it's nice read a post from you all and this times i'm stop my project for this month, but sure i'll back again with a dozen new skin. i need prepare for joining a uPPP skin contest cause i really need that prize. pray me for luck OK ! and see you soon..one more time to all you're welcome. :)

• 3 weeks later...