Tuts 4 You

dUP Player Skin

Guest beaVer

Best one I've seen from you yet. You've done a good job on the LCD screen. My criticism it that the "functions" title looks too much like a button. I do have a question... I ran your example exe and didn't see the edit box for the application title? Keep it up! :)

Best one I've seen from you yet. You've done a good job on the LCD screen. My criticism it that the "functions" title looks too much like a button. I do have a question... I ran your example exe and didn't see the edit box for the application title? Keep it up! :)

I don't understand what you're trying to say. :( Thanks for your comments (I thought the same about the functions button, too :/)!

I think you might be looking for the thing in the top right (Application) of the skin. All I have to do is open the .psd and change it to the Application's name.

Edited by beaVer

The idea is to create a label which is then filled by DUP with the app name you entered in the project settings.

This way you avoid having to edit the skin for every new app ;)

The idea is to create a label which is then filled by DUP with the app name you entered in the project settings.

This way you avoid having to edit the skin for every new app ;)

Oh, that thing! I guess I'll fix it when I get home.

I just seen that on full screen.. wtf? (music: JetCodE! )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common bro.. you'll get me accused of stealling.. that ain't my music.. I never released any music..

Not to be rude.. but don't do that again please :)