Tuts 4 You
Sign in to follow this  
AK-47

Shocking Video !

AK-47
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=_med

If I just had one of them in front of me I would do the same as they do to the animals :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by AK-47 (see edit history)

Pimp.exe

Bad Link. Sorry.

Video Name:

Cookie Player:

Cookie speed:

AK-47
Bad Link. Sorry.

Video Name:

Cookie Player:

Cookie speed:

My mistake Corrected

What

"Just take them '****ers' out in the swamp

Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump

Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest"

How do you just sit there and watch, video taping it? BTW, who the hell wears fur? I prefer a good old cotton sweatshirt.

Edited by What (see edit history)

cond0lence

There will be always countries, who doing things they think its normal, but its not ethical representative for others.

As long as there are people, who buy this products and want this (or im-/export it) will this never end. -_-

Chicks, who think to have the right wearing other species hair (fur) or be dressed with stuff of dead crocodiles or turtles.

I'm 100% of Synthetics. :P

ECLiPTiC

CAUTION:: This video contains very graphic images of animal brutality.... viewer discretion is advised!

It really makes me sad / sick to see people who have no compassion for other living things. There is no need for such torture, as there are humane ways to kill an animal.

oricode

OMG!! I am too weak hearted to view that.Couldnt watch it for more than 30 sec. It is so sad that to see those poor speechless creatures getting hurt like that. :(:( Here in India, Peta is doing a good job. And I have not seen fur,animal skins etc being sold in any city I have visited. I just dont understand, how can people even like to wear animal skin!!?

there are humane ways to kill an animal.

But EclipTic, is there a need to kill animals, or for that matter any other living being?

Oricode

Edit : oops, sry Loki :)

Edited by oricode (see edit history)

Loki

Think you meant to direct that question at EclipTic?

I got about a minute in to where they skin one alive and then I felt physically sick.

syk071c

GOD DAMN SICK MUTHER ****ERS, couldn't even get past 5 seconds of that.. they should be beaten to death themselves...

Guest P43

I really hate it. I mean these animals are killed for their fur only because some ****ing rich bastards want to show their look-how-rich-I-am. I think its the fault of the western world because they are the one who are asking for fur. Indeed these people must be punished toll death follows. Thats why in the Islam its not allowed to wear fur. But if some one kills an animal to eat it, I think thats not a big problem as long you cut the neck of it, it will die quickly. When I was on vacation (Morocco), I saw that many times happening. The blood is pretty ok, not as showed in horror movies.

What these fur people do, is real bad, I mean REAL bad. If you think that is horrible? Well I saw some more brutal stuff on the internet. Im not kidding as I always do but to following pictures are copied from the following link:

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/

EDIT: The following are now links - if you really want to see them (and they are graphic) click the links.

No they are NOT sleeping, poor kitties.

This kitty burned for 1 min and 30 secs. Why? To "amuse" some asshole who doesnt even deserve to breath.

Like playing baseball, boom, wasted an another soul .. oh who cares as long the rich ****er can get a coat of fur.

I really think people are the beasts not the animals. Yes every dot is a dead seal.

That is not a horror movie.

There is more info about how to do this on a safe way without getting caught ... just kidding. If you want more info about those pics visit the website. Its very very sad.

Edit : Changed the pics to links to save other people's lunch. Sadly, it was too late to save Killboy's.

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

rendari

Stake em over an anthill. Have one trail of honey leading to their mouth, the other.... somewhere else.

It'll take days before the screams stop.

dEAdbEEf

Uhhhhhhh !! .... Jesus Christ !! I Never saw something like that before !!!

Thats Damn Cruelty !!!!

---------------------------------------------

[OFF TOPIC]

Parse, Its not about Richness or Poorness, Its all about humanity...

Sometimes the fur is for rich peoples, but poor workers kill them, and they doing it for their for their living...

lol !!!

---------------------------------------------

Edited by dEAdbEEf (see edit history)

dEAdbEEf
Funny look at your sig and nickname lol

Ha Ha.. Now you get into My nick...

Brother why dont you think a little more higher !!! As a grown up !!!

Just kidding... Am Out of this.. Parse We can stop our conversation...

Guest P43

I was just kidding but im serious about the abuses. I mean the poor animals cant defense them self like cats, seals, foxes they dont harm people. In my opinion all those animals die for nothing, and that happens almost everyday.

A serious message for deadbeef.

I know you are from India, the land where cows are howly animals. But, this is a normal question no offence, if your goverment would find out about your sig, what would they do to you?

Im not against the eating of animals, as long the animal gets killed on a normal way, not beaten do death.

About the poor people, what they do to these animals that is a crime like all the other crimes not anyone of them is tolerated in any religion. But if you are poor you dont have to commit crime, there are many other ways to earn money on a legal way. Like the immigrants, they come to Europe, they are willing to work very hard for a less price then some one else. Ofcourse you want those people to work for you. Is that a crime?

I live in Holland I hear many times bull**** from people about "black people are stealing our jobs", they say that like if they where waiting for a white man on the parkinglot and say the following "hey there is the white boy, quick lets steal his job".

Those people who killed the animals are just people who like to kill. If no one askes for fur then it will have no more value.

Edited by P43 (see edit history)

rylisa

cudnt watch more thn 6 secs....f*** man it is brutal ....got goosebumps .....we wud be responsible if life on this planet comes to an end .....wud take some kinna Stupid Jacka** in power to make some kinna stupid mistake to bring this planet to The End....

Edited by rylisa (see edit history)

Guest P43
cudnt watch more thn 6 secs....f*** man it is brutal ....got goosebumps .....we wud be responsible if life on this planet comes to an end .....wud take some kinna Stupid Jacka** in power to make some kinna stupid mistake to bring this planet to The End....

It took me almost 3 minutes to understand your view of point but, I totally agree with you. If they continue with this there will be no animals more. Its not kill 1 or 2 seals. But what can we do about it? We are just normal people, we have nothing to say. In fact, the goverment wouldnt even care about us. Its the same story about how they cut out the whole jungle, its a real waste I even saw it on TV. That really shocked me because it is not only the jungle thats gone but also the animals who live their. I cant understand how far people will go for money. Money isnt everything in this life. I think money doesnt make you happy.

Killboy

Thanks for ruining my lunch :x

I deliberately didn't watch the movies, but I really liked how you didn't even give me a chance NOT to see those pictures...

What I wonder about is that people always say "poor animals, oh no, how is that possible, we humans suck" but in the end they don't really do anything against it. I know there's not much you can do, unless you dare going over there and like throw tomatoes at the company's HQ... lol ?

Don't you guys just sit here and pity those animals, do something ;)

Loki
Thanks for ruining my lunch :x

I deliberately didn't watch the movies, but I really liked how you didn't even give me a chance NOT to see those pictures...

Swapped the pics for links in P43's post above.

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

Guest P43

Oh sorry, yes I tought about it but I didnt find a way. I know its horrible, we only see the picture but we dont feel the pain. There are many people who see this as amusement, wich makes me really angry. But I really think even if they showed this on TV, people still wouldnt care about it that is how many people are. They think, I have my status, I have the newest clothes, I have money so screw the animals I dont see the blood in front of me.

As I said before we cant do anything about it, we are just normal humans we dont have the power to do something.

I can handle the blood its something normally we all have it.

Edited by P43 (see edit history)

yamraaj

I hope none of u eat meat :wacko:

JetCodE!

You gotta know that lots of ya eat meat that comes from almost the same way. Wear clothes that come from the same way.

If you really give a damn about that (as you all expressed with tender hearts), you better start up by stoping consuming the product. coz, you're those who demand this. You are hungry for meat, fancy clothes, no matter the way it comes from. The Producers, are hungry for more clients, more money, no matter the way it comes by.

Now, finish reading this, go, your moma is calling, she has a delicious plate of chicken.

Guest P43
You gotta know that lots of ya eat meat that comes from almost the same way. Wear clothes that come from the same way.

If you really give a damn about that (as you all expressed with tender hearts), you better start up by stoping consuming the product. coz, you're those who demand this. You are hungry for meat, fancy clothes, no matter the way it comes from. The Producers, are hungry for more clients, more money, no matter the way it comes by.

Now, finish reading this, go, your moma is calling, she has a delicious plate of chicken.

Dude, we slaughter the animals. We do not beat them to death, you cant compare a primary need with a secondary need. To live you'll need to eat, but take only what you want. Muslims and Jews they slaughter the animals, thats the painless way because when they cut their troaths, the animal gets paralized and it doesnt feel pain, it goes really fast. And we dont beat the animals to death or torture them for fun.

People of the fur industry are doing it for fun. Its not like if we dont wear fur we die. We can live without fur but we need the meat. And the most of the animals who where showed at the website, are animals who people almost never eat. When was the last time when you ate a seal or donkey?

You are confusing primary needs with secondary needs.

oricode

Well according to me , even slaughtering is inhumane. Maybe your opinion differs, but the whole point is why kill? If slaughtering(read killing) is permitted, that day will not be far, when men kills men to survive(talking about the primary needs?). You might find this dumb, but you dont have the right to kill a living being,whom you cannot give life.

People in the west are turning Vegetarians, cuz they know that it is much more healthy food. I was in the USA some time back, and I was surprised and glad to see many of my colleagues there had stopped eating Non-vegetarian food!

Just my viewpoint.

Oricode.

Teddy Rogers

I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying barbecues and Sunday roasts :)

I once visited an abattoir in the UK once, that opened my eyes but it didn't put me off meat, just put me off McDonalds (and the like) when I found out where some sections of waste meat end up...

Ted.