Tuts 4 You

A Logo

Guest P43

The result of a private tutorial, of 1 hour for a good friend, personally this is one of the worst bad **** you would print out and whipe your a$$ with it, because I used many effects wich ended it in a bad result. But, it was for a tutorial so I showed off some tricks wich can be used for other stuff. I also made some mistakes on it. Screenshot:

ygstutorial02copyga1.jpg

Soon posting a skin of a big 2 man project :)

Edited by P43

It's ugly, through and through. What is that, an anime character superimposed over the top? What's these ugly dots in the opposite corners. Ugly red line through it, the highlight points are too saturated, the Logo is funny around the edges, and it has bad english too.

It looks like the work of someone who just got PS, and wanted to try as many layers as they could, and it really has no imagination at all...

TRY AGAIN

Lmao@fungus

yeah layers -> blending -> Flow these 3 topics need to be addressed

and I dont think its as bad as fungus says it is, I have seen alot worst on here

Yeah its not that bad, whats up with the red stripe though? Anyway you think that is bad, I should post some of my work so people can just insult it all day long. lol. I wonder if anyone uses Gimp B) for this type of work. Everybody a PS person?

Edited by What

It does kinda look the same as the rest of your stuff.

Its good work, but its nothing all that new (but I guess thats not the aim if its a tut?)

Are you going to post the tutorial?

this is one of the worst bad **** you would print out and whipe your a$$ with it

Think you're being a bit harsh on this piece. There are lots of style similarities with your other works.

Cheers

Z

Edited by Ziggy

I agree with Loki, your art is good,if seen for the first time.But watching the same kinda stuff over and over again makes it non-interesting.Although you have used a lot of layers,it is just ok. I am not saying that it is bad, but trying to point out that even less complex work has more appeal.But I would definitely like to see some different art from you.

@Fungus

:P

Oricode.

Edited by oricode
It's ugly, through and through. What is that, an anime character superimposed over the top? What's these ugly dots in the opposite corners. Ugly red line through it, the highlight points are too saturated, the Logo is funny around the edges, and it has bad english too.

It looks like the work of someone who just got PS, and wanted to try as many layers as they could, and it really has no imagination at all...

TRY AGAIN

I kept my promise to Teddy Rogers, but as I said before. I used many tricks to teach my friend, he asked me show me some good tricks. In fact these tricks I used here they dont fit together at all. But I think you need a reading course, I said it before its ugly because of the many stuff I used in.

I think its a more "revenge" on me. <removed>

And now some facts.

TRY AGAIN

What about read again?

an anime character

Is there any?

no imagination at all...

I guess youre the only one here with imagination, youre the one who is hallucinating.

As I said before, I tried to show many tricks wich had to be used in otherstuff. *** many people of you, cant even see the difference between black and white still funny how you're trying to be "not lying". Well guess who is going to be mentioned in a "product"?

EDIT: Lets not make this personal please. Fungus expressed an opinion (just as you always do).

You will not make personal comments. Loki.

Edited by Loki
Lmao@fungus

Nice, but I didnt use that at all, I brushed everything up with my own brushes.

Red beam: showed hom how to create a laserbeam.

The dots: since I love space themes they should be the stars

The fog: stardust.

@Loki, and these are my facts.

@nus, you'll have to see my product wich will be released the next month. Oh gosh, what would it be??

Edited by P43
an anime character

Is there any?

I think he was referring to the outlined shape in the background - kinda hard to make out what it is. I would assume the anime character was a guess.

no imagination at all...

I guess youre the only one here with imagination, youre the one who is hallucinating.

He expressed an opinion, thats all! You yourself said you didn't like it so why attack fungus for expressing the same view?

Well guess who is going to be mentioned in a "product"?

Dude.... we're not in the playground anymore. Why is it that everything that annnoys you gets this mystical 'mention in a product'? Perhaps you need to cool it slightly and consider things from someone else's point of view.

I didn't edit your facts... I simply removed a personal statement aimed at another forum member.

I respect the rest as your point of view and left it as such.

On a positive side.... and getting back on topic, I'm looking forward to this 2 man project of yours. Should be good :)

Dude.... we're not in the playground anymore. Why is it that everything that annnoys you gets this mystical 'mention in a product'? Perhaps you need to cool it slightly and consider things from someone else's point of view.

Dude, this is like a game. You cant take cracking/gfx wtc to serious, I mean its not like a job or something like that. I know its a conspiracy against me, I know he like it but since Im also harsh he tought "Hmm lets try to $%$# him". Yep mysterious prod, the project will be very fun to do because it will be like a "conspiracy" too. In fact these (word I cant mention starts with L), they cant even do anything by them self, I'll get back on it in the "product" (haha).

Lmao@fungus

Nice, but I didnt use that at all, I brushed everything up with my own brushes.

Red beam: showed hom how to create a laserbeam.

The dots: since I love space themes they should be the stars

The fog: stardust.

@nus, you'll have to see my product wich will be released the next month. Oh gosh, what would it be??

Sorry P43 if i did'nt explain my self more clearly, I was reffering to blending of those layers which in return gives more flow to the art work in this case, And yes you proberly did use your own brushes but I was'nt reffering to that,

1. "Layers" as in "Blend" your layer more to create a "Flow" to the art work

2. Layers -> blending -> flow is not a menu item in photoshop, I think thats how you might have taken it. Sorry for not making my self more clear

//Peace

Well..

Maybe this kind of stuff seems to be always the same but i like it and the other stuff like that! ;)

The only thing that i don't like is the red part over the text..

Will tutorial be public? ^_^

Dude, this is like a game. You cant take cracking/gfx wtc to serious, I mean its not like a job or something like that. I know its a conspiracy against me, I know he like it but since Im also harsh he tought "Hmm lets try to $%$# him". Yep mysterious prod, the project will be very fun to do because it will be like a "conspiracy" too. In fact these (word I cant mention starts with L), they cant even do anything by them self, I'll get back on it in the "product" (haha).

hmm.. Well you said this one was only fit to print and wipe your a$$ on. Then you get upset when someone agrees with you. If I agree it's only fit to wipe your a$$ on do I get a mention in your mysterious product too?

Z

hmm.. Well you said this one was only fit to print and wipe your a$$ on. Then you get upset when someone agrees with you. If I agree it's only fit to wipe your a$$ on do I get a mention in your mysterious product too?

Z

The mysterious product will be "free toiletpaper".

Well P43, you are a good gfxer, i agree to it completely, but not versatile. I would like you to see the replies you have made in other posts at this forum.You will realise whatever comments have been given to this posts are much better(than yours)! And ya what is the size of that list of names? 200,300 or maybe more? :)

@Ziggy

Well his "product" will get famous instantly if it carries ur name ^_^

The thing that's weird P43.. is that you can't make a single sh!t-free post, so you'll have to post those toiletpapers all along with. And keep the tuturial private so you can wipe your tiny @ss with.

Edited by JetCodE!
The thing that's weird P43.. is that you can't make a single sh!t-free post, so you'll have to post those toiletpapers all along with. And keep the tuturial private so you can wipe your tiny @ss with.

I dont have to wipe my *** off, for those kind of stuff I have you for. Dont let me start about your stuff.

Stay on topic.

I like your GFX in general and nothing to criticise here, in fact, I like it.... but you really seem to have a problem with social interaction.

90% of your posts consist of "That is gay", "I hope you get banned" and "You have no skills"...you simply can't deny that, if you did you would be lying to yourself or you're actually retarded and really didn't notice...

On a sidenote, I think I've seen that 'stuff' on the edges before, IIRC I do have those brushes for PS, or at least similar ones...

Did you create those on your own, too ? Just curious as they look very similar...

Edited by Killboy

Offtopic, I'm anti social some call it Social Retard. The brushes I created them by my self, the bad thing is I dont save them.

Stuff like "You have no skills" and "I hope you get banned" I never said that. I think you're the one who is lying to him self.

We all should stick to the topic.

Z

The mysterious product will be "free toiletpaper".

OMG "free toiletpaper". Now there's an original idea and a topic for you to stick to.

Z

Edited by Ziggy