Tuts 4 You

Rapidshare Problem

hi who have encounter this kind of problem when everytime to download the rapidshare problem persist unlimited reach donwload...i try to reset my modem router...and my IP ADDRESS....is given to my provider is dynamic give me exactly tutors...or briefly solution for this problem...thanks....sory for my stupid english....

rapidzh2.jpg

You are asking how to get unlimited downloads from RS w.o paying, correct?

that's exactly what i mean bro....aside from that...how to manage this...in previous i totaly no problem i always download from rapidshare..

and now thats the stupid.....i cannot downloaded...give me the details or help me how to fix this kind of problem....

i use rs downloader...and it finish.....the file corrupted...when i open it

Edited by Hasl
Can you ever download? Or does it _always_ say that you have reached your limit?

when i try to download any rapidshare file it says always...that you have reached your limit

how can i fix this.....pls.. help....

Edited by Hasl
hi who have encounter this kind of problem when everytime to download the rapidshare problem persist unlimited reach donwload...i try to reset my modem router...and my IP ADDRESS....is given to my provider is dynamic give me exactly tutors...or briefly solution for this problem...thanks....sory for my stupid english....

rapidzh2.jpg

Firewalled either you , your isp or both ,your modem disconnect connect trick depends on your provider setup for it to work(provided you have a dynamic ip+favorable setup).

unfirewall and check anther isp.

Regards.

Edited by britedream

I think that you are using a shared IP address. I have seen this when I used to surf the internet using my EDGE/GPRS connection through my cell phone. Try using some proxy, maybe it can help.

One thing I dont understand is, why people still use Rapidshare, when there are other free file hosting providers who give (almost)the same bandwidth, no download limitations etc. But anyways...

Oricode.

what same bandwidth? only 200KB/s, mediafire is faster and no wait. if you have shared ip then you will wait if someone downloaded from there. 2 minutes for 1mb, ****in awsome. i ahte rapid****. you can always try to use anonymous proxy that will not tell your real ip to rapid**** or use rapidgrab.org but there you will down with floating speed fomr 4 to 64kb, sometimes even 200. but those are premium accounts so if all are used there will be timer when they reset. and this service is recently overused. on break it will tell your ip already is downloading so sometimes next day it will reset:P

what same bandwidth? only 200KB/s

Ah! I dinno that. I have a 1Mbps connection, so I get same speed(120-130KBPS) from rapidshare,mediafire etc. And thats exactly why I had said that you get almost the same bandwidth :P

Oricode

Thats what I hate about RapidShare, the waiting time. But the download speed is great I get 500/600kbps. As oricode said, why do people still use this crappy service?

About the proxy, it doesnt work everytime. Some proxies are very slow, I tried it in the past the result was 1.5kbps download speed. :wacko:

You have to remember there is a reason for the waiting times and hassle having to use proxies if you want to download more files in a short space of time and that is to get you to purchase a premium account. They are not storing everyones files for nothing :)

I guess if you want a perfect system it would be better to get a premium account... :P

Ted.

You have to remember there is a reason for the waiting times and hassle having to use proxies if you want to download more files in a short space of time and that is to get you to purchase a premium account. They are not storing everyones files for nothing :)

I guess if you want a perfect system it would be better to get a premium account... :P

Ted.

good advice admin.....i think it is better to configure my modem router and checking the setup...thanks for all replying this threads......

I had the same problem for some time, but one time RS crashed on me or something.. I got a blank page when clicking to download, then I refreshed it with F5 some times, then I could download again, but now it never says I have a limit or something.. I don't even have to wait those 70 seconds or something... really odd.. but helpfull.. when I figure out how THAT works I'll tell.. would be the best exploit ever! , btw atm ReSgroup is making a new RS download programm I will post it asap,

cheers

F0X

@Ted

Definitely true.

@FoX

I had made a rapidshare download app , about a month back.This app bascially, reboots my router after a download(so that no waiting times for next download) and starts the next download(from the list).Captcha deryption works at least for the current images.But thats custom made for me :)

Oricode

if you can splurge for a premium account...worth it these days(for now anyhow until something else cums along)..theres so much stuff out there on rs that it reminds me when everything was ftps back in the day...it seems rs "warez" is the standard on lots of forums (aside from ms and a few others but rs linx are dominant)...

also flashget is your friend with rs...works great plus multiple d/l'ds,etc...i wasnt a believer in rs ways ago but have converted..lol

;)

cheers mate

B

Another good thing about Rapidshare and Premium accounts is that it is very fast and as you have already pointed out, using FlashGet improves things even further...

Ted.